Something to think about!

So what's their excuse now? The Russians?....... How about restarting our own oil resources instead of begging the Saudi's to pump more of theirs!
NO excuse...just pointing out that you NEVER saw gas prices that low under Trump outside of a complete shutdown of the economy. Great...gas prices are higher, but if you are going to use a BS number, I'll point it out.

NO excuse...just pointing out that you NEVER saw gas prices that low under Trump outside of a complete shutdown of the economy. Great...gas prices are higher, but if you are going to use a BS number, I'll point it out.
1658272312463.png

Where are your meme's blaming Biden for the price of gas coming down? I mean...he was responsible for them going up and you were quick to jump on that.

Where are your meme's blaming Biden for the price of gas coming down? I mean...he was responsible for them going up and you were quick to jump on that.
K.C., answer me this. .........Why has Biden shut down our domestic oil industry? And why does he go all over the world begging foreign countries to increase their oil production when we have more oil in the ground in Texas alone to last us 400 years? And why is he depleting our strategic oil reserves at the same time?

Last edited:
K.C., answer me this. .........Why has Biden shut down our domestic oil industry? And why does he go all over the world begging foreign countries to increase their oil production when we have more oil in the ground in Texas alone to last us 400 years? And why is he depleting our strategic oil reserves at the same time?

He didn't shut down our domesetic oil industry. He issued more leases his first year than Trump did. Short of nationalizing the oil industry, how does he make oil companies use those leases? But you avoided my question...gas is down about a buck fifty here.....whose fault is that? I mean, you had meme after meme of Biden being responsible for high gas prices...why doesn't he get any credit for them coming down?

He didn't shut down our domesetic oil industry. He issued more leases his first year than Trump did. Short of nationalizing the oil industry, how does he make oil companies use those leases? But you avoided my question...gas is down about a buck fifty here.....whose fault is that? I mean, you had meme after meme of Biden being responsible for high gas prices...why doesn't he get any credit for them coming down?
More leases? ........ Really?'.......
May 20, 2022The Biden administration canceled the oil lease auction. Recently, the Biden administration canceled the oil lease auction in Alaska and New Mexico. Spokesperson Melissa Schwartz told The Hill that...

Last edited:
More leases? ........ Really?'.......
May 20, 2022The Biden administration canceled the oil lease auction. Recently, the Biden administration canceled the oil lease auction in Alaska and New Mexico. Spokesperson Melissa Schwartz told The Hill that...
Yep. He issued more oil leases than Trump and the oil companies won't drill. If you get leases and won't use them than yeah...F U. And despite that, the price of oil drops. Thanks Biden...those ingrates never will.

I thought it was the Putin price hike. What happened to Putin to make gas go down?

I thought it was the Putin price hike. What happened to Putin to make gas go down?

I really don't care. All I read was post after post about gas prices going up, and now they are down over a buck and a half and you guys aren't blaming Biden for the decrease.

FWIW it's a combination of things...one is that oil company profits tanked in 2020 and oil companies were in no hurry to resume drilling because it was a prime opportunity to recoup some of those profits by refusing to use the drilling Permits Biden issued. The Saudi's didn't need any permits, but they do know a lot about oil. And THEY didn't increase production, but at least they were honest enough about it to say that they were recouping some lost profits. Our oil companies took advantage of the division caused by our former president to hold off drilling even longer, since 75 millon people were blaming Biden and not them. They shut down refineries and decided NOT to restart them because, well, they needed some work and the oil companies didn't want to impact profits. And then Putin started a war.. Why are the prices dropping? I haven't a clue. But I know that a president has very little control over gas prices, but you all seemed CERTAIN that it was Biden's fault. And because you all are all knowing, and since there has been no increased drilling, I figure it must be Biden's fault that oil company profits are now dropping.

I really don't care. All I read was post after post about gas prices going up, and now they are down over a buck and a half and you guys aren't blaming Biden for the decrease.

FWIW it's a combination of things...one is that oil company profits tanked in 2020 and oil companies were in no hurry to resume drilling because it was a prime opportunity to recoup some of those profits by refusing to use the drilling Permits Biden issued. The Saudi's didn't need any permits, but they do know a lot about oil. And THEY didn't increase production, but at least they were honest enough about it to say that they were recouping some lost profits. Our oil companies took advantage of the division caused by our former president to hold off drilling even longer, since 75 millon people were blaming Biden and not them. They shut down refineries and decided NOT to restart them because, well, they needed some work and the oil companies didn't want to impact profits. And then Putin started a war.. Why are the prices dropping? I haven't a clue. But I know that a president has very little control over gas prices, but you all seemed CERTAIN that it was Biden's fault. And because you all are all knowing, and since there has been no increased drilling, I figure it must be Biden's fault that oil company profits are now dropping.
My point was that Biden blamed Putin when I believe he had little to do with the rise in gas prices