Something to think about!

Question K.C.? Did you really read it? I know it wasn't easy. I had a hard time just getting it in this format....... For whatever reason most sources don't want this information to get too much attention! ......... This particular safe house is in Texas. One has to ask, how many more there are out there? Where are they? And what is the true cost to the American people?

Question K.C.? Did you really read it? I know it wasn't easy. I had a hard time just getting it in this format....... For whatever reason most sources don't want this information to get too much attention! ......... This particular safe house is in Texas. One has to ask, how many more there are out there? Where are they? And what is the true cost to the American people?
To be honest, no I didn't. I tried, but it was too difficult to read. I tried, but I detected a scent of conspiracy theory. If they want to convince me, make it readable. Here's what a conversation is supposed to look like

Conradson: Who is managing the hotel?

Dispatcher: I don't have that information exactly

Conradson: But ICE is in there 24/7?

Dispatcher: Yeah, it's being monitored by them and outside agencies.

Conradson: Do you know what the outside agencies are?

Dispatcher: I think it's just a mix of all Arizona state agencies.

Conradson: Are they communicating with you on how many people they're bringing into Scottsdale, into the hotel?

Dispatcher: I don't have any specifics on it.

Conradson: Where do I find more information?

Dispatcher: You could try to look up any of the ICE numbers online and see if they give any further

Conradson: Do you have any information on exactly what's going on? I mean obviously, they're harboring illegal immigrants, but do you know anything else?

Dispatcher: No we don't have any further.

Which basically says - nothing for sure. THEN right after that I read the words "The Deep State..and those 3 words immediately eliminate what little credibility was in the quoted discussion.

K.C. You are more concerned with the format than you are about the content! Trying to divert ones attention from content to forum because of it's embarrassing nature is not only unappropriated, but immature! As for credibility, I never expected you or those "progressive's" to say otherwise. But frankly.......... I really don't give a damn if you believe it or not!

Last edited:
K.C. You are more concerned with the format than you are about the content! Trying to divert ones attention from content to forum because of it's embarrassing nature is not only unappropriated, but immature! As for credibility, I never expected you or those "progressive's" to say otherwise. But frankly.......... I really don't give a damn if you believe it or not!
When the content referred to "the deep state", I recognized that the writer was off "the deep end".

Oh really?........ Boy you really are naïve!
The naive ones are the ones who believe conspiracy theories. Tell me....was the moon landing faked? How many gunmen were involved in the JFK assassination? Was Sandy Hook a false flag attempt to take your guns? Was the election stolen by mail in ballots and Venezuelan voting machines?

When the content referred to " state was mentioned during the Iran-Contra hearings in 1987.the deep state", I recognized that the writer was off "the deep end".'
'Deep State' was mentioned during the Iran=Contra hearings in 1987, describing shenanigans by the NSC and all the tools they have at their disposal.
If you have doubts, ask Tucker Carlson about the NSA's actions over the last month.

Reactions: Insp4
'Deep State' was mentioned during the Iran=Contra hearings in 1987, describing shenanigans by the NSC and all the tools they have at their disposal.
If you have doubts, ask Tucker Carlson about the NSA's actions over the last month.
Tucker Carlson, like Sean Hannity, make me throw up a little in my mouth when I hear their voice, so I'll pass on asking. So the Deep State was on a break from 1988 until 2009?

• Haha
Reactions: SharoninSAT
Tucker Carlson, like Sean Hannity, make me throw up a little in my mouth when I hear their voice, so I'll pass on asking. So the Deep State was on a break from 1988 until 2009?

I put your response in the same file with your expertise on mass shootings, particularly in Chicago, where black lives don't matter.

Like I was saying.........

The Deep State does not consist of the entire government. It is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street. All these agencies are coordinated by the Executive Office of the President via the National Security Council. Certain key areas of the judiciary belong to the Deep State, such as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, whose actions are mysterious even to most members of Congress. Also included are a handful of vital federal trial courts, such as the Eastern District of Virginia and the Southern District of Manhattan, where sensitive proceedings in national security cases are conducted. The final government component (and possibly last in precedence among the formal branches of government established by the Constitution) is a kind of rump Congress consisting of the congressional leadership and some (but not all) of the members of the defense and intelligence committees. The rest of Congress, normally so fractious and partisan, is mostly only intermittently aware of the Deep State and when required usually submits to a few well-chosen words from the State’s emissaries.I saw this submissiveness on many occasions. One memorable incident was passage of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Amendments Act of 2008. This legislation retroactively legalized the Bush administration’s illegal and unconstitutional surveillance first revealed by The New York Times in 2005 and indemnified the telecommunications companies for their cooperation in these acts. The bill passed easily: All that was required was the invocation of the word “terrorism” and most members of Congress responded like iron filings obeying a magnet. One who responded in that fashion was Senator Barack Obama, soon to be coronated as the presidential nominee at the Democratic National Convention in Denver. He had already won the most delegates by campaigning to the left of his main opponent, Hillary Clinton, on the excesses of the global war on terror and the erosion of constitutional liberties.As the indemnification vote showed, the Deep State does not consist only of government agencies. What is euphemistically called “private enterprise” is an integral part of its operations. In a special series in The Washington Post called “Top Secret America,” Dana Priest and William K. Arkin described the scope of the privatized Deep State and the degree to which it has metastasized after the September 11 attacks. There are now 854,000 contract personnel with top-secret clearances — a number greater than that of top-secret-cleared civilian employees of the government. While they work throughout the country and the world, their heavy concentration in and around the Washington suburbs is unmistakable: Since 9/11, 33 facilities for top-secret intelligence have been built or are under construction. Combined, they occupy the floor space of almost three Pentagons — about 17 million square feet. Seventy percent of the intelligence community’s budget goes to paying contracts. And the membrane between government and industry is highly permeable: The Director of National Intelligence, James R. Clapper, is a former executive of Booz Allen Hamilton, one of the government’s largest intelligence contractors. His predecessor as director, Admiral Mike McConnell, is the current vice chairman of the same company; Booz Allen is 99 percent dependent on government business. These contractors now set the political and social tone of Washington, just as they are increasingly setting the direction of the country, but they are doing it quietly, their doings unrecorded in the Congressional Record or the Federal Register, and are rarely subject to congressional hearings.
Washington is the most important node of the Deep State that has taken over America, but it is not the only one. Invisible threads of money and ambition connect the town to other nodes. One is Wall Street, which supplies the cash that keeps the political machine quiescent and operating as a diversionary marionette theater. Should the politicians forget their lines and threaten the status quo, Wall Street floods the town with cash and lawyers to help the hired hands remember their own best interests. The executives of the financial giants even have de facto criminal immunity. On March 6, 2013, testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Attorney General Eric Holder stated the following: “I am concerned that the size of some of these institutions becomes so large that it does become difficult for us to prosecute them when we are hit with indications that if you do prosecute, if you do bring a criminal charge, it will have a negative impact on the national economy, perhaps even the world economy.” This, from the chief law enforcement officer of a justice system that has practically abolished the constitutional right to trial for poorer defendants charged with certain crimes. It is not too much to say that Wall Street may be the ultimate owner of the Deep State and its strategies, if for no other reason than that it has the money to reward government operatives with a second career that is lucrative beyond the dreams of avarice — certainly beyond the dreams of a salaried government employee. [3]

We are faced with two disagreeable implications. First, that the Deep State is so heavily entrenched, so well protected by surveillance, firepower, money and its ability to co-opt resistance that it is almost impervious to change. Second, that just as in so many previous empires, the Deep State is populated with those whose instinctive reaction to the failure of their policies is to double down on those very policies in the future. Iraq was a failure briefly camouflaged by the wholly propagandistic success of the so-called surge; this legerdemain allowed for the surge in Afghanistan, which equally came to naught. Undeterred by that failure, the functionaries of the Deep State plunged into Libya; the smoking rubble of the Benghazi consulate, rather than discouraging further misadventure, seemed merely to incite the itch to bomb Syria. Will the Deep State ride on the back of the American people from failure to failure until the country itself, despite its huge reserves of human and material capital, is slowly exhausted? The dusty road of empire is strewn with the bones of former great powers that exhausted themselves in like manner.

https://billmoyers.com/2014/02/21/anatomy-of-the-deep-state/

Hey K.C., fact check this!
1626312533818.png