True, I am a lot closer to this issue than most here.
My wife is Korean, and I understand enough to be dangerous.
We do watch KBS News every morning.
Some MeriKans think this will not affect them, but you know, lil Kim hates Japan as well.
Japanese Prepare for War With North Korea
China is loving it as it seeks to expand their influence across Asia.
:cool:

Nobama did as much as Bush did.
Bush was warned about NK seeking nuclear capability, but decided to fabricate Iraq's capabilities and do a preemptive attack on the 'evil doer', how did that work out?
Even after 'mission accomplished' crap, we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Bush kicked the NK nuclear issue can down the road for the next guy.

What do you suggest to solve the issue?
A preemptive strike on NK?
Yea, that's the answer.
Kim is nuts, his papa was nuts as well.
Lil Kim executed a couple of his uncles, probably his brother as well.
If you think China would sit idly by, you should look at who is NK's benefactor and the role they played in the Korean war.
China could have stopped lil Kim a long time ago but chose not to. Why?
Tell me, why did China stop SK company Lotte in China?
Because of the THADDS installation.
Why is China so pissed off for installing a 'defensive' weapon system?
Get a clue.
xUT
China gets NK to back down the nukes THADDS will be removed. I don't think over half our goods were manufactured in China during the Korean conflict, it's a different world. China has a vested interest to keep the peace. If you want to run out and build a bomb shelter go ahead I'm on the east coast Kim can't reach me yet

Nobama did as much as Bush did.
Bush was warned about NK seeking nuclear capability, but decided to fabricate Iraq's capabilities and do a preemptive attack on the 'evil doer', how did that work out?
Even after 'mission accomplished' crap, we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Bush kicked the NK nuclear issue can down the road for the next guy.

What do you suggest to solve the issue?
A preemptive strike on NK?
Yea, that's the answer.
Kim is nuts, his papa was nuts as well.
Lil Kim executed a couple of his uncles, probably his brother as well.
If you think China would sit idly by, you should look at who is NK's benefactor and the role they played in the Korean war.
China could have stopped lil Kim a long time ago but chose not to. Why?
Tell me, why did China stop SK company Lotte in China?
Because of the THADDS installation.
Why is China so pissed off for installing a 'defensive' weapon system?
Get a clue.
xUT

Think you forgot President Bill Clinton in that list.

China gets NK to back down the nukes THADDS will be removed. I don't think over half our goods were manufactured in China during the Korean conflict, it's a different world. China has a vested interest to keep the peace. If you want to run out and build a bomb shelter go ahead I'm on the east coast Kim can't reach me yet
Thanks Albert!
Your insight into world affairs is underwhelming.

How far do you want to go back.
Slick Willie wanted a preemptive strike on Saddam for weapons of mass destruction but was accused of 'wagging the dog'. Or is your memory selective?
DOH!
:eek:

Not like I'm asking you to go back to the Korean War but think it bared mention of Pres Clinton since his 94 Korea agreement helped paved the way to a nuclear NK. Fair enough?

And no I don't have selective memory....I remember that very well.

Not like I'm asking you to go back to the Korean War but think it bared mention of Pres Clinton since his 94 Korea agreement helped paved the way to a nuclear NK. Fair enough?

And no I don't have selective memory....I remember that very well.
Sure, and Bush overturned it, right?
No, he was too busy.
I don't care for either parties as the both suck, but you seem to always blame demorats and give republirats a pass.
Bush could have changed it but kicked the can.

Sure, and Bush overturned it, right?
No, he was too busy.
I don't care for either parties as the both suck, but you seem to always blame demorats and give republirats a pass.
Bush could have changed it but kicked the can.

Who here has the selective memory? I've said it time and again I dislike both parties and they're hard core blind supporters. I'll say it again so maybe you'll hear me up in the cheap seats....I'm a registered Independent that has voted more democrat in my life then republican. As for Bush...I dislike them as much as I do the Clintons.

I blame WHOMEVER i think was the cause... Did Bush do anything about it...Nope. But then what could he do since Pres Clinton gave them billions in that 94 agreement that NK broke and ramped up their nuke production. Not sure where you got from both my post on the subject that I was a Bush fanboy. o_O All I asked is you why would you omit Pres Clinton from that list when that deal was worst or on par with the Iran agreement. Not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse in these post. :rolleyes:

How far do you want to go back.
Slick Willie wanted a preemptive strike on Saddam for weapons of mass destruction but was accused of 'wagging the dog'. Or is your memory selective?
DOH!
:eek:

Crinton's indecisiveness was a major factor in Iraq.

As for NK, Crinton took care of Kim's nuclear ambitions forever, or didn't you get the memo?

Who here has the selective memory? I've said it time and again I dislike both parties and they're hard core blind supporters. I'll say it again so maybe you'll hear me up in the cheap seats....I'm a registered Independent that has voted more democrat in my life then republican. As for Bush...I dislike them as much as I do the Clintons.

I blame WHOMEVER i think was the cause... Did Bush do anything about it...Nope. But then what could he do since Pres Clinton gave them billions in that 94 agreement that NK broke and ramped up their nuke production. Not sure where you got from both my post on the subject that I was a Bush fanboy. o_O All I asked is you why would you omit Pres Clinton from that list when that deal was worst or on par with the Iran agreement. Not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse in these post. :rolleyes:

I didn't like that deal either and thought it a waste of our tax dollars as we could never trust Papa Kim.
Not being obtuse. We failed in oversight and gave Papa Kim a free reign.
Since 1994, no one put Papa Kim in check, where were the observers?
If it makes you feel better, add Clinton.

Hey, You and I are just passengers in this $hit show.
True, I am a little closer to the issue as I have family in SK.
So, who do you think will win the election for President in SK?
This is a huge deal as well.

I didn't like that deal either and thought it a waste of our tax dollars as we could never trust Papa Kim.
Not being obtuse. We failed in oversight and gave Papa Kim a free reign.
Since 1994, no one put Papa Kim in check, where were the observers?
If it makes you feel better, add Clinton.

Hey, You and I are just passengers in this $hit show.
True, I am a little closer to the issue as I have family in SK.
So, who do you think will win the election for President in SK?
This is a huge deal as well.

Chinee freakout over THAAD is an inverse 60's Quber.

Get a clue.....

Latest posts