Excuse my ignorance.
Can you clarify?

You going catatonic on me?
Chinese having a ballistic missile defense system located in SK is akin to Kennedy's Quber moment in the 60's where we had a threat 90 miles off our coast, now the Chinese have a very good counter to their missiles in a similar fashion.
No wonder they're jacked. Beyond that, it also could negate a threat to the US from across the pond and threaten their attempts at expansion in the westpac.
Takes the muscle out of their threats.

China urges citizens in N. Korea to return home

The Chinese Embassy in North Korea has advised Korean-Chinese residents to return home amid concern that the North's military provocations may trigger a U.S. attack on the North, according to a source.

The embassy began sending the message on Apr. 20, five days before the North celebrated the 85th anniversary of the Korean People's Army with a show of military power, Radio Free Asia said Tuesday.

The U.S.-based station specializes in North Korea.

The station cited a Korean-Chinese living in the North's capital, who said he left for China late last month after the embassy contacted him.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/05/103_228651.html

Reactions: xUT
I didn't like that deal either and thought it a waste of our tax dollars as we could never trust Papa Kim.
Not being obtuse. We failed in oversight and gave Papa Kim a free reign.
Since 1994, no one put Papa Kim in check, where were the observers?
If it makes you feel better, add Clinton.

Hey, You and I are just passengers in this $hit show.
True, I am a little closer to the issue as I have family in SK.
So, who do you think will win the election for President in SK?
This is a huge deal as well.

Blame game. At Uair, after all the years of almost dying, the blame game was always on the table. In a hangar show, Rakeesh Gangwahl put it all into perspective regarding the blame game....he said all those things did happen but they absolutely no bearing on the situation we are in here and now. We have to deal with what is before us not what transpired in the past.

So with that said......it's all Truman's fault, Mac wanted to cross the Yalu and thin the herd with 6 or so nukes and eradicate the problem once and for all but Harry said no.

And this wig out crap over Trump, Hillary is as big a hawk, if not more than Trump ever was.

Blame game. At Uair, after all the years of almost dying, the blame game was always on the table. In a hangar show, Rakeesh Gangwahl put it all into perspective regarding the blame game....he said all those things did happen but they absolutely no bearing on the situation we are in here and now. We have to deal with what is before us not what transpired in the past.

So with that said......it's all Truman's fault, Mac wanted to cross the Yalu and thin the herd with 6 or so nukes and eradicate the problem once and for all but Harry said no.

And this wig out crap over Trump, Hillary is as big a hawk, if not more than Trump ever was.
You do remember the Wolfe Team, including Rakeesh, was at UA also.
Dude, these guys screwed both of us pretty good.
Did you get any PBGC cheese?
I get about half of what I should have.
Oh well, landed on my feet instead of my a$$, IIRC, you did as well.

----------------------
Yes, revisionist life is not healthy, but, we who forget the past tend to repeat it.
So there we are.
IIRC: The THADD'S deal under Nobama was, we install it, you provide the land and help with maintenance.
The SK company,LOTTE, donated the land for THADD's and has suffered an economic hit for it.
Don't expect that kind of loyalty again.

Timing couldn't be worse for Trump to change his mind on our commitment to support SK.
SK is voting for a new President on the 9th.
The leading candidate is a commie, uses the Indecisiveness of Merican policies.
The SK lefties/commies grabbed on to the flip flop of American flip/flop policies.
Trump stating that SK should pay for it is a complete reverse of our commitment and our interests.

Yes, I am close to this issue.
Take Care,
:cool:

Commie won.
SK politics changing rapidly.
Sister in law tells us to not come to Korea next month as we planned.
True, she is probably over reacting.
Then again, POP was a simple rice farmer that was taken by NK for questioning.
Never returned.
MOM never remarried, died alone.

Commie won.
Never returned.

Maybe SIL has good ground intel?
Ooo boy.....getting stuck over there in the middle of a military action would be bad ju ju.

Commie won.
Never returned.
I'm so sorry to hear that xUT.

Last edited:
Reactions: xUT
Lil Kim got more Arty than you can shake a stick at.......no way to limit it and all the death he can bring without some tactical nukes.....and that probably wouldn't negate it at the start.

Stalemate for sure....
Well maybe.
NK is dirt poor and wealthy in rare minerals.
Who provides NK with weapons and materials?
China and Russia.
Same crap as RVN.
The only difference, in this case, is SK Gooberment wants to kick us out, unconditionally.
Wherein, we promised the South Vietnamese that if the North attacked again,we would come back.
Peace with honor was a political ploy.
We didn't live up to our promise.
Our 'WORD' means nothing.
:eek:

Well maybe.
NK is dirt poor and wealthy in rare minerals.
Who provides NK with weapons and materials?
China and Russia.
Same crap as RVN.
The only difference, in this case, is SK Gooberment wants to kick us out, unconditionally.
Wherein, we promised the South Vietnamese that if the North attacked again,we would come back.
Peace with honor was a political ploy.
We didn't live up to our promise.
Our 'WORD' means nothing.
:eek:

SK wants us out now?
Lil Kim wouldn't hesitate then...just like in Nam.

Sigh, is there anyway someone can tell Trump to shut up?
He's like a little kid trying to 'validate' his insecurities.
Oh well, the 'TRUMPETES' will follow him to the end.
JMHO,
:cool: xUT