Southwest Airlines Pilots Approve Contract Extension

Hey Wannabe:

Many of our pilots commute offline. (I do not.) I can guarantee you that they don't appreciate taking crap from other airline's pilots when commuting because of your smug remarks and never-ending us vs. them tirades. If SWAPA wants a know-nothing spokesman to make people angry at us we'll hire Al Sharpton! I may just have to track down that -300 to -500 downgrade and 3:30 maintenance delay and see who worked them. I really don't relish the idea of looking over and seeing you to my right any time soon, and I've been here a long time and have lots of friends, verstehen Sie?

Come one Ziffle, CRJ can bag on me, I don't mind, and deserve it half the time (or maybe 3/4s of the time[:p] ). You guys prob give out more jumpseats than most other airlines (since you have like 50 something flights between some cities, and we have a couple RJs). I'd hope no pilots would treat you badly because of whats on these boards, and if they do, please contact our union jumpseat reps. But that's half the fun of these boards, you can vent without worrying about somebody tracking your mom down.

Fred,

I apologize if I somehow offended you or anyone else with my comments....I do not try to start us vs them arguements....I just respond to them. As an employee of this airline I am not gonna sit back and let people bash us. All of my posts have been my personal perspectives as a ground ops employee,a pilot (although I have no where near the hours you guys have!) and as someone who wants to have a future in this industry. I'm sorry if you feel that I'm not Pilot material for SWA...but I'm still gonna bust my ass to get there....hopefully I'll see you from the right seat!