Southwest Airlines surges to full-year profit

Give people transportation from Point A to Point B at a reasonable fare, don't pad the ticket with a bunch of fees, and treat your employees well so that they take care of your passengers. What a concept? Must be some communist plot or something because we don't do nothing like that at AMURRICAN Airlines. :lol:

Way to go, guys. I LOVE commuting on your flights from/to STL.

Herb Kelleher's philosophy once again proves to work despite the fact that management at all the "legacies" seem to think it is poppycock.

Give people transportation from Point A to Point B at a reasonable fare, don't pad the ticket with a bunch of fees, and treat your employees well so that they take care of your passengers. What a concept? Must be some communist plot or something because we don't do nothing like that at AMURRICAN Airlines. :lol:

Way to go, guys. I LOVE commuting on your flights from/to STL.

Herb Kelleher's philosophy once again proves to work despite the fact that management at all the "legacies" seem to think it is poppycock.

Treat the employees with respect and pay them a wage equal to their responsibilities and you have a happy work force and a happy, safe product.

At AA this is not so. We have been in negotiations for 1 1/2 years AFTER we gave 5 years of concessions to save the airline.

Can Herb/Gary come run AA?

"And were getting more leisure customers", aka the Kettles, as other FF's on another airline call them...I guess their green is the same as everyone elses...Nice job SW....

Good job Southwest. I luved Gary's comment where he hoped that other carrier's increased their bag fees. The more they raised them, the more new Customers are coming to Southwest.

I was reading some posts from passengers and one said UAL charges moe to fly his luggage from ABQ to DEN than what SWA charges to fly his luggage AND himself.....lol.

Latest posts

Back