Southwest Pit Flights

700UW said:
I have to agree 100% with you ELP, herr captain has been proven wrong so many times it is unreal, but yet he can never admit it.
[post="249001"][/post]​

No admission is necessary. There have been plenty of documented cases.

There are those who understand the meaning of credibility,those who are yet to learn the meaning, and then there are those who have graduated to a higher plane where credibility is no longer germane.

Retards,

Phoenix

usairways_vote_NO said:
Forbes best picks Cocoa
[post="250129"][/post]​

They left out probably the best Chocolate out there; See’s Candy from Culver City, CA.
It has been multi-functional gift for everything from Christmas to Graduations. Birthdays and Mother's day. You can find their Candy Kiosk in Terminal 1 at LAX and I think PHX also has a place to buy See’s.

Mtnman

I even saw it at a maill in Jersey many years ago during the Christmas Holiday.

Has anyone noticed on usairways.com that on May 9th the schedule goes from 8 flights a day to 12 (almost hourly in the afternoon)? The next few months though it goes right back to 8 flights a day. Is this a test to see if they can fill those flights or something? VERY STRANGE. ;)

Mtnman928 said:
See’s Candy from Culver City, CA.
South San Francisco is their headquarters, just north of Tanforan Mall (formerly Tanforan Internment Processing Facility, formerly Tanforan Racetrack, as seen in Seabiscuit).

mweiss said:
South San Francisco is their headquarters, just north of Tanforan Mall (formerly Tanforan Internment Processing Facility, formerly Tanforan Racetrack, as seen in Seabiscuit).
[post="254296"][/post]​
The started on Western Ave in Los Angeles moved headquarters to San Francisco later. They also recently opened store in Chicago (Downers Grove) where that Forbes testing was done. It is good candy but really it all is a matter of taste and what you grew up with.

See's is owned by Berkshire Hathaway - Buffett's investment company - lots of See's at the Omaha annual meeting.

LOL...should we open a candy thread? So, I hear southwest is gonna be flying out of Pittsburgh. Usairways' response is to add 4 extra flights for the month of May only. Back to the original schedule the next month and so on......

mweiss said:
[post="254296"][/post]​

Thanks for the update. 25 years ago I worked across the street from their factory in Culver City. It's not surprizing that someone has bought them or that they have moved elsewhere.

It was a great wake up smell when I arrived at work.

PS....before It gets taken the wrong way, I'm just jealous that when the fence is down between PHL and PHW I probably won't be senior enough to get there to get some candy. Throw some chocolate this way. LOL

Is this string about WN at PIt and US, or is it about chocolate in SFO? Let's get back on track!

usairways_vote_NO said:
The started on Western Ave in Los Angeles moved headquarters to San Francisco later.
Indeed they did.

It is good candy but really it all is a matter of taste and what you grew up with.
[post="254305"][/post]​
Yeah...personally, I find it to be a little one-dimensional. But it's a good value, in a quality-per-dollar kind of way.

Sort of like WN.

Like how I brought that back to the topic? :lol:

AA191 said:
Is this string about WN at PIt and US, or is it about chocolate in SFO? Let's get back on track!
[post="254379"][/post]​

I apologize. I did mention Warren Buffett - remember his investment in U?

And lotsa people like to mention his purported quote about how everyone would have been better off if the Wright Bros had been shot down 101 years ago.

:D

FWAAA said:
I apologize. I did mention Warren Buffett - remember his investment in U?

And lotsa people like to mention his purported quote about how everyone would have been better off if the Wright Bros had been shot down 101 years ago.

:D
[post="254406"][/post]​

When Buffet owned U stock remember all the See's Candy in First Class? Buffet also owns NetJets...they pay crap wages by the way.

Latest posts