Southwest to try new perks in airport lounges without having to build them

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
Never thought I would read where SWA is able to give airport lounge perks to customers. Great idea for pulling in the biz travelers as they need them the most while traveling on biz trips. Hope it all works out and we do get more of the biz travelers market share back and then some.

Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. I know the football games all turned out as expected.
Now it's time to move onto Christmas and the New Year...

Never thought I would read where SWA is able to give airport lounge perks to customers. Great idea for pulling in the biz travelers as they need them the most while traveling on biz trips. Hope it all works out and we do get more of the biz travelers market share back and then some.

Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. I know the football games all turned out as expected.
Now it's time to move onto Christmas and the New Year...

who cares

99% of SWA employees cares. I care. All the customers cares. Even other airlines cares. It's obvious you are the only one that don't care so STFU and leave it alone. It is time for you to move on beyond the overwhelming YES vote on the contract. It must suck living like you live, hating work life each and every day, hating the company you work for and just hating life in general. Grow the FK up and get over it. You act just like a 5 year old who didn't get his way.

99% of SWA employees cares. I care. All the customers cares. Even other airlines cares. It's obvious you are the only one that don't care so STFU and leave it alone. It is time for you to move on beyond the overwhelming YES vote on the contract. It must suck living like you live, hating work life each and every day, hating the company you work for and just hating life in general. Grow the FK up and get over it. You act just like a 5 year old who didn't get his way.

Ouch/ Did someone just get their little panties in a wad?

LOL! Mission accomplished...spit the hook mf.
Nice cover up after looking like a juvenile 5 year old with all your hatred against SWA and all other AMT's that voted in favor of this last contract. Time to move on and grow up and act like a grown person.

Nice cover up after looking like a juvenile 5 year old with all your hatred against SWA and all other AMT's that voted in favor of this last contract. Time to move on and grow up and act like a grown person.
LOL! Keep digging your hole deeper....

This is such another nothing burger move by Southwest. Priority Pass lounges aren't a perk. They're a revenue generator for PP, and WN thinks they're playing a zero sum game here by saving the money of building their own lounges. What they're really doing is diluting their ticket purchases by $25 a pop.

Actually a very inexpensive move. I am sure there are a many travelers that would love to experience a little more privacy when traveling and need to do a little side work before traveling.
Sure SWA saves on building the lounges, and therefore the $25 charge is almost pure profit, with even more chances that the customer will generate even more profits. Good for the bottom line with no up front huge cost to generate. Giving millions of travelers the option of using the lounges @ 25 a pop could generate a large profit margin added to their perks income. Won't hurt to try it out.