Star Alliance Audit

This audit analyzes policies and procedures of the operation and also makes certain that those policies and procedures which are in place, are practical, implemented and followed by the workforces. It is important the everyone does the best job they can at keeping up to date and working among the procedures set forth.

I'll do just that. THAT alone should raise questions from STAR about whether or not we should be allowed to stay.

as the FAA is doing its inspections/audits, taking 2 gigs worth of pics to support non-compliance, being threatened by US employees for doing their jobs...yes it is happening!!!...and not only in PHL either..and gathering a lot of information as to just how way out of wack this company is.....am found wondering how much longer till the fat lady sings.....

This audit analyzes policies and procedures of the operation and also makes certain that those policies and procedures which are in place, are practical, implemented and followed by the workforces. It is important the everyone does the best job they can at keeping up to date and working among the procedures set forth.

Yeah, and with the crap res system that the uppers decided on, how in the world do you expect anyone to follow procedures with the current staffing and still maintain station "goals". Especially since the word "practical" seems to have no meaning when it should? You are LOST beyond belief!! The real world means nothing to you!
You are screwing our best customers and you cant see it.
Spin it for your own world. Once again you are LOST. Pipe dream M fuc er.

Yes pressure from above, just got to make your numbers. It all makes "sense" from within your cubicle.
My advice, go into the field and see what is really happening.
It is really horrible.
From an employees perspective as well as a client's.
You may not care about the employee, but what about your customer?

I'll do just that. THAT alone should raise questions from STAR about whether or not we should be allowed to stay.
Two carriers have already been booted out (Mexicana and Varig) in the 10 years that the Alliance has existed. The emphasis is "Standards"......unless the auditors are wearing blinders or partaking in "Happyhour" or "Doug-weising" the TRUTH will be out.

Two carriers have already been booted out (Mexicana and Varig) in the 10 years that the Alliance has existed. The emphasis is "Standards"......unless the auditors are wearing blinders or partaking in "Happyhour" or "Doug-weising" the TRUTH will be out.
I hope DoUgIe treats them to GOOD beer. Budweiser won't cut it. :shock:

US Airways will pass the audit. It has nothing to do with customer service.
Enough said........there ISN'T ANY. (The rank and file can't be magicians 100% of the time.......can't FOOL All of The People , ALL OF THE TIME. Is it possible that this Management Team is as F'n Stupid as most of the employees and certainly the public perceive them to be?)