Steve BANNON went " ALL IN ". Now he's ' All OUT " !!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Let me be clear. Bannon IS a VERY smart guy, Very Smart. With the HELP of countless LAME-BRAINS who thought they were ONLY voting for T-RUMP vs Hillary, Bannon pulled off one of the most memorable con jobs in US political History. Ahhhh, BUT where does ol' STEVE - ER - INO, go from here ? This Alabama defeat wasn't just any ol' election. This was HUGE, meaning Bannon could NEVER replicate his shite again, no matter how much backing ($$$$$$$) he gets from the KOCH-CAINE brothers, or Robert Mercer.

Oh. Who's Robert Mercer you ask, ' HACK JOB ' ? Google him and find out. YOU'LL LOVE this F whack job. He's Right UP your ALLEY !!

OH NO, say it's NOT True Republicans !!
A UK daily mail report (I can't get the article to load) reported that BANNON was in business with " OY VEY ", HARVEY WEINSTEIN. Bannon 'grabbed' 500K and another 200K from the deal, and was on record stating (quote) "WE are EXTREMELY H O N O R E D to be in business with Weinstein, Bannon told investors" !

Bannon/Breitbart HAMMERED the Democrats about contributions to Weinstein !

Last edited:
Old news, Bears. This was back in 2005/2006.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-profited-ties-harvey-weinstein-1048084

If you kicked every producer and investor who worked with the Weinstein Company over the last 20 years, there'd be nobody left in Hollywood....

Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 would have to be erased from history. Django Unchained would have to forfeit its Academy Awards. So would at least two chapters of Lord of the Rings, the entire Scary Movie franchise, Kill Bill, Spy Kids, Shark Boy and Lava Girl, Ella Enchanted, and Good Will Hunting, just to name a few of the almost 200 movies he has a producer credit.

Graham Norton and Jimmy Kimmel would need to go off the air for having him as a guest.

Last edited:
A UK daily mail report (I can't get the article to load) reported that BANNON was in business with " OY VEY ", HARVEY WEINSTEIN. Bannon 'grabbed' 500K and another 200K from the deal, and was on record stating (quote) "WE are EXTREMELY H O N O R E D to be in business with Weinstein, Bannon told investors" !

I think Hillary said the same thing.

clintonfoundation.png

Flyover your widdle head?

That's the standard reply from your pals on the progressive front on anything Ed Kline writes......thought maybe you let me borrow it once.

And what's the standard reply from the conservative front. "What about her emails?!"

Oh yeah, and Obama was born in Kenya.