Steve BANNON went " ALL IN ". Now he's ' All OUT " !!

Amazing how dismissive you are of it. Yet you'll buy into whatever moronic conspiracy theory there is regarding Obama or Clinton.

Thank God for Trey Gowdy and the Benghazi investigation. Hillary sure showed them how smart she was....LOL What was it John Podesta said in a email....

"WTF she think shes doing?"

What a conspiracy theory....conspiracy of stupidity.

It's not Bannon's book. It's written by an author who works for a left-leaning UK publication. 'Nuff said about its lack of objectivity...

As for Bannon... he's in the entertainment business. He'll say anything to keep himself in the news.

Better stock up on prozac, you're being played by Bannon and Trump.

Oh yeah, I'm sure Trump told Bannon to talk about the one subject he absolutely hates and to basically accuse his son and son-in-law of treason.

Gowdy needs to INVESTIGATE Himself, for looking like " Howdy Doody " !! Clarabelle must be close by !!

I think Sessions make a cute Yoda.

1*KVU5K7hUou4wNdsBrfT8Gw.jpeg

Not getting jammed up, recuse I will.

images

Charges dropped against Steve Bannon…​

NEW YORK — An indictment against Steve Bannon was dismissed Tuesday over the objection of prosecutors who said it should stand despite Trump’s decision to pardon his former chief strategist.

The dismissal came in a written ruling by U.S. District Judge Analisa Torres, who called it the “proper course.”

The Manhattan jurist said it was not the practice of the region’s federal courts to remove a defendant from a case’s docket without resolving the indictment. And she noted that the pardon does not by itself render a defendant innocent of the alleged crime nor eliminate probable cause of guilt.

“To the contrary, from the country’s earliest days, courts, including the Supreme Court, have acknowledged that even if there is no formal admission of guilt, the issuance of a pardon may ‘carr(y) an imputation of guilt; acceptance a confession of it,’” she wrote, partially quoting a 1915 court ruling.

Bannon had pleaded not guilty to charges alleging he and three others defrauded donors in a $25 million fund to build a wall along the nation’s southern border.

Federal prosecutors had asked the judge to let the indictment against him stand.

Flags to be flown at half mast for our liberal friends, forced to endure this terrible loss.