Stone Indicted

I can wait. Plenty of buffoons around to laugh at on the way.

Must be a frustrating daily exercise.

2sfvqa.jpg

Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
TrumpOrats will just try to abuse and defame you with their childish name calling and memes.
They can't help it, try to understand their frustration as they believe that they are superior. :eek:
Take Care,
xUT
Actually, no they don't. They ALL realize that Trump is a capital D disaster. Haven't you noticed that they never try to repudiate or "correct" any post you make about the Donald. They just use the old tried and true tactic..."Attack the person who posted the truth then change the subject (or at least, try) and maybe no one will notice that what was said about the Donald is true." (See also posts that begin with "Yeah, but Hillary" or "Yeah, but Obama.")

Take heart, we can survive until the next Presidential election, and by then even Republicans with no sense at all will have stopped listening to anything he says. Madam Pelosi has proven already that the Donald is not going to enjoy the remainder of his 1 term in office. He may get so tired of not getting his way that he won't even run for a 2nd term. He has found someone he can't bully.

Note to Trumpettes: Don't bother trying to insult me with a juvenile ad hominem attack. I put most of you on ignore months ago and will never see what you posted. I'm sorry I just couldn't take any more of your mindless drivel.

Last edited:
Actually, no they don't. They ALL realize that Trump is a capital D disaster. Haven't you noticed that they never try to repudiate or "correct" any post you make about the Donald. They just use the old tried and true tactic..."Attack the person who posted the truth then change the subject (or at least, try) and maybe no one will notice that what was said about the Donald is true."

Take heart, we can survive until the next Presidential election, and by then even Republicans with no sense at all will have stopped listening to anything he says. Madam Pelosi has proven already that the Donald is not going to enjoy the remainder of his 1 term in office. He may get so tired of not getting his way that he won't even run for a 2nd term. He has found someone he can't bully.

Note to Trumpettes: Don't bother trying to insult me with a juvenile ad hominem attack. I put most of you on ignore months ago and will never see what you posted. I'm sorry I just couldn't take any more of your mindless drivel.

Nobody cares what you have to say as well.