Survivor

BabyBus

Feb 12, 2004
If you have ever watched survivor, you may have noticed that those that have survived are the ones who are the most convincing to their peers. Anyting to hold on. Have you ever sat there and said, can't they see that they are being duped?

So that I don't cloud the waters, what I mean to say is that some people hold their jobs by convincing peers that there are reasons why things are the way they are. As a result, things don't change and neither do the positions. If numbers are low, or morale is bad who do you hold to account?

BabyBus said:
So that I don't cloud the waters, what I mean to say is that some people hold their jobs by convincing peers that there are reasons why things are the way they are. As a result, things don't change and neither do the positions. If numbers are low, or morale is bad who do you hold to account?
BabyBus,

Not much play on your topic? It is an interesting concept indeed. I would offer this as well; how many survivors make it who are NEGATIVE about everyone and everything, and who lash out at anyone who has a different point of view than they do? How many survivors focus on finger pointing about their situation, being consumed by anger and emotion....

Survivors who survive, make the best of a bad situation, remaining positive, and carefully planning their response to each bad situation; always weighing the pros and cons and doing what needs to be done to get to the end game.

Are we all survivors, or are we the plyers who will be sent packing?

Latest posts

Back