T-RUMP un-electable in 2020, if election held today (quote) Newsweek ! !

www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-2020-lose-election-poll-940169
(Can't get the link to work), BUT trust me, the article is new and real !
(Unless 'some' D - Shites think newsweek is Fake news) !
How's that go Bears? Oh yes, hahahahahahahaha:eek::D:eek::D Really fake news, really fake. Just when I thought you were just an plain old base imbecile, you add blithering idiot in with it. You should stop posting CAPS locked libtarded topics, your making my sides hurt from giggling for hours.

images

Now, Bears. You ought to know better than to think that there is no chance the Donald will get re-elected. I would have bet you cash money that he didn't have a chance this time. I was watching the Republican National Convention the night that he was nominated. I called a friend and said "Thanks to the Republican Party, we have just elected our first female President of the United States." Was I wrong , or what!

P.S. Newsweek is a well-known libtard, Communist, perverted publication. Just ask Hack. He'll tell you if he has recovered from the Newsweek headline you posted.:):eek:cl:p
Well geez jimbo, Hildabeast did just win the Radcliffe Medal from Harvard for criminal dishonesty and the most despicable. The Radcliffe Medal, which honors those who have had a “transformative impact on society.” Friggin hilarious, transformed society? Transformed from Obammys toilet to the Hildabeast sewer I surmise. Can't win the presidency (twice), here's a $10 medal.
Hows that for a recovery? :D:D:D:D

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...our-democracy-as-harvard-gives-her-medal.html

Last edited:
Maybe Billdo did just that, looks like Hildabeast has a back injury, or maybe the Russians took her spine during her failed "Russian Reset" with her non-tour as SOS.

Talk about "unelectable in 2020". She's hiding something under that Kim Dong Un overcoat on a 88 degree day.

hillary_back3-1525718913.png

The problem is the Democrats run far left and the country is not far left. If you want to give all this free stuff, someone has to pay for it, and next thing you know your large 401ks and Roth IRA look good to pay for all the free stuff.
Actually, the fact that your tax cut will expire in a few years is more than helping to pay for the government. Don't you feel great for that 1% at the top of the economic food chain that has permanent tax cuts. To be exact that 1% got over 90% of the total tax cut.

Maybe Billdo did just that, looks like Hildabeast has a back injury, or maybe the Russians took her spine during her failed "Russian Reset" with her non-tour as SOS.

Talk about "unelectable in 2020". She's hiding something under that Kim Dong Un overcoat on a 88 degree day.

hillary_back3-1525718913.png
I wonder if that's the same cell phone she used to delete those 33,000 E-mails from after they were subpoenaed ? What is that called again?....... oh yea!........ Obstruction of Justice!