Teamster Organizer caught forging Authorization Cards

I’m sure no-one will be surprised that Jeff Farmer, the Teamster’s Director of Organizing and the leader of the IBT campaign at American, comes out of this Local and is friends with the two “leaders” found to have embezzled membership money.
Check on your TWU "brothers" embezzlement status too while you are it. TWU is just as corrupt as the IBT plus weaker.

Reactions: 3 people
I see the Teamsters have brought in new organizers to Tulsa and are spending a lot of time trying to resign forged cards.

In Solidarity,
CIO

The Teamsters not only brought in new organizers, Hoffa paid them a visit in Tulsa yesterday to ensure they are not robo-signing more cards. You got to love it!!!! IBT robo-signing cards and Amfa robo-signing dates. What a pair.
In Solidarity, CIO

The Teamsters not only brought in new organizers, Hoffa paid them a visit in Tulsa yesterday to ensure they are not robo-signing more cards. You got to love it!!!! IBT robo-signing cards and Amfa robo-signing dates. What a pair.
In Solidarity, CIO
Are you back into the hallucinating drugs now that you retired? Stay away from the chipper/shredder!!!

Reactions: 1 person
In Solidarity, CIO

And the TWU robo-signing our pay and benefits away for the last 25+ years!

Reactions: 3 people
I see the Teamsters have brought in new organizers to Tulsa and are spending a lot of time trying to resign forged cards.

In Solidarity,
CIO
And let's not forget that they are "double dipping" into the members dues money to pay for all these new and more expensive organizers. So basically they are paying twice what they should have for a card drive. The forgery rumors must have been true, and now they are trying to do damage control. Like I have said from the beginning, the teamsters will be of their own demise. Let them keep campaigning, they are doing a great job...