terms of DL-DALPA tentative agreement released.

Quick poll - who thinks who is brainwashed

It's a simple question - if DL has an annual loss what would the profit sharing check look like for a pilot?

You assume DL has a crystal ball - what if there is some black swan event out of DLs control - that wipes out profitability - what would that do to a profit sharing check

quick question

why are you not asking the same thing about expected losses of WN employee
No THAT is probably a former NW pilot ,in the top 10 in category that is an FO that is gaming system by BIDDing to fly with a lca so he can be bought off the trip and double dip. Also probably a NW pilot that is also abusing sick leave thus why they are changing the policy. Feather bedding and sick leave abuse those are his main complaints .A minority view. But I just work here.What would I know your the expert on DL.
excellent.

at least a post that addresses an issue but not one that even many DL pilots see as an unfair request.

btw, I'm not a pilot contract expert but supposedly other carriers have similar processes of holding back or reassigning lines due to training.

Because no one on here connected with WN is are cheerleader for PS.

Can you say the same about yourself?

Reactions: 1 person
Whether someone is a cheerleader or not doesn't change the truth despite the fact that you seem to think that this board is nothing but a tool for propaganda.

The simple fact is that WN has long been profitable and has consistently paid profit sharing.

To somehow think that legacy airlines can't also be consistently profitable is nonsense.

If the legacy carriers haven't figured out how to be consistently profitable, bankruptcy was meaningless.