Thanks TPA!

Jonnyd

Advanced
Jul 12, 2004
To all the employees that may be on here and work in TPA, I just want to say thanks. Whenever I come through that station I get treated like gold, as do my family when traveling on a buddy pass or on my term pass. There are some really great agents down there. I sent my sister and her boyfriend down to see the Rutgers-South Florida game this past weekend. They came to the airport and saw that the flight to Philly was cancelled. She told me they were seamlessly re-routed through Charlottle with a smile and were assured that they would get home with no problem. Usually when I have people traveling on buddy passes and this happens I receive frantic and panicked phone calls because no one will help, but this has happend on a few occasions where TPA comes through and they certainly make my life a lot less stressful!

I have never worked in TPA but was born and raised in the TPA area so I have been non-revving regulary out of there since 1985 and the above posts are correct, great station and great agents (Pretty great airport as well)

Regards

LGA777

I have never worked in TPA but was born and raised in the TPA area so I have been non-revving regulary out of there since 1985 and the above posts are correct, great station and great agents (Pretty great airport as well)

Regards

LGA777
Agree TPA should of been the focus city not FLL. Just my thought.

I do agree, the TPA agents are some of the best on the system. I have been flying thru TPA as a non rev since the mid 80's and have always been treated well.

Tampa was a focus city at one point in time, we use to fly to LAX and GCM among many other destinations.

Thanks guys, I'll pass on the good words.

The picture on the wall in the ramp room was of the Ramp Manager from many years ago. He died in a car accident.

They have another one up there now of one of the ramp guys that had about 22 years with the company who died of cancer a couple of months ago.

US had gates 79 thru 87.

88,89 and 90 were city gates and AA had the rest under 79.

Latest posts