The Biden Factor

What I find interesting is that on this site and other sites, the republicans are't talking about how their guy will improve things.  They only seem to point out emails, Benghazi, and other "scandals"....but not what their candidate will do.  I hear that the economy sucks, and I hear that Obamacare sucks.  But the only thing I have heard the candidates say is that they will cut taxes and start a war in the middle east.  I think if you asked most republicans on this board what their candidate will do to improve the situation they will inherit, I think you'll hear crickets. Well..we will have their assurance that they won't use a private email account. 

Reactions: 3 people
KCFlyer said:
What I find interesting is that on this site and other sites, the republicans are't talking about how their guy will improve things.  They only seem to point out emails, Benghazi, and other "scandals"....but not what their candidate will do.  I hear that the economy sucks, and I hear that Obamacare sucks.  But the only thing I have heard the candidates say is that they will cut taxes and start a war in the middle east.  I think if you asked most republicans on this board what their candidate will do to improve the situation they will inherit, I think you'll hear crickets. Well..we will have their assurance that they won't use a private email account. 

As opposed to your nutball candidates spewing fictional garbage like climate change (that doesn't exist) and gun show loopholes (that doesn't exist either)?

lol

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:

Maybe that because liberals always want the state/government to do more for them.

Conservatives want less government interfering in their lives.

Fundamental difference.

townpete said:

Maybe that because liberals always want the state/government to do more for them.

Conservatives want less government interfering in their lives.

Fundamental difference.

Conservatives want less government....right?  What's your stance on abortion?  How about gay marriage?  

KCFlyer said:

Conservatives want less government....right?  What's your stance on abortion?  How about gay marriage?  

I don't get hung up on social issues, that's a liberal thing.

Im pro abortion. In fact it should be a mandatory requirement when checking that DNC box.

The more liberals abort their young, the better off we will all be.

Hows that?

lol

townpete said:

Hows that?

Since the Just Ain't Right can't find mates it is their only chance until they all die off.

Kev3188 said:
We could do worse than four years of this:

tumblr_mbqzqg0o3H1r2piwc.png
That's quite a debatable subject.

KCFlyer said:

You  'mark my words'   KCF, since Joe B. said  NO,  that the rest of the stage play will go Exactly this way;

1. With  NO Joe, thats one less thing that 'HILL has to be concerned about.
2. 'HILL goes into a testimoney tomorrow. But what some IDIOTS on this forum don't see coming is, that It won't be 'HILL testifying before  that lil' PINHEAD  Trey Gowdy, but the exact OPPOSITE.  'HILL will have Gowdy testifying before HER.  She's Unshakeable, just like her # 1 girl  Huma Abedin, who BREEZED through that  GOP Witch Hunt.
3. T-Rump wins the GOP nod.
4. 'HILL wins the 'nod for the Good Guys.
And
5.  We STILL wont see a REPLUG @ '1600, unless they ...Take a TOUR  !!!

PS,
I heard that the GOP is giving away the Speaker of the House Job, to the lucky person who happens to purchase the lucky  CRACKER JAX  Box.

The GOP.
Talk about a ...'Gang that couldn't SHOOT STRAIGHT '   Those MORONS are Political COMEDY Extraordinaire.    :wacko:  :blink:  :wacko:    

townpete said:

I don't get hung up on social issues, that's a liberal thing.

Im pro abortion. In fact it should be a mandatory requirement when checking that DNC box.

Hows that?

lol

Well...welcome to the liberal side.  Because almost every GOP candidate has pandered to the "values voters".  Some had their pictures made with the "hero of the institution of marriage"...four time divorcee Kim Davis.  They plan to defund planned parenthood as step one in making abortion illegal.   And that is government interference in peoples lives.    I oppose abortion as a form of birth control, but I don't want to ban them, because that is like cutting off your hand because you have a hangnail.   And if you don't think that conservative youth are getting abortions...think again.  The only difference is that they call in sick for their turn to protest in front of the abortion clinic and head to another town to get one. 

KCFlyer said:

Well...welcome to the liberal side.  Because almost every GOP candidate has pandered to the "values voters".  Some had their pictures made with the "hero of the institution of marriage"...four time divorcee Kim Davis.  They plan to defund planned parenthood as step one in making abortion illegal.   And that is government interference in peoples lives.    I oppose abortion as a form of birth control, but I don't want to ban them, because that is like cutting off your hand because you have a hangnail.   And if you don't think that conservative youth are getting abortions...think again.  The only difference is that they call in sick for their turn to protest in front of the abortion clinic and head to another town to get one. 

Again I don't get hung up on social issues, that's a lefty pastime.

But i will point the glaring hypocrisy tho.

Like the talking points the left use's on gun control. "We should do X even to save just one child's life"

But before same child exits the woman's vagina, they are free to have them chopped up into pieces and sold off for profit. 

Strange isn't it?

lol

Seems the National Review agrees with you:

Republicans have very little in the way of popular policy proposals to counter the appeal of liberalism. The Republican presidential candidates have not built their campaigns on offering conservative ideas that would give any direct help to families trying to make ends meet. Their tax-cut proposals are almost all focused on people who make much more than the average voter. So far, Republicans do not seem to be even trying to erode the Democratic advantage on middle-class economics.

Clinton could, of course, be nominated and then lose. But her bet is that the liberal coalition will show up and that swing voters who do not love her will nonetheless decide that they prefer her to a Republican party out of touch with most peoples concerns. Its not a bad bet.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425863/hillary-clinton-2016-election-winner

Hatu said:
Seems the National Review agrees with you:

Republicans have very little in the way of popular policy proposals to counter the appeal of liberalism. The Republican presidential candidates have not built their campaigns on offering conservative ideas that would give any direct help to families trying to make ends meet. Their tax-cut proposals are almost all focused on people who make much more than the average voter. So far, Republicans do not seem to be even trying to erode the Democratic advantage on middle-class economics.

Clinton could, of course, be nominated and then lose. But her bet is that the liberal coalition will show up and that swing voters who do not love her will nonetheless decide that they prefer her to a Republican party out of touch with most peoples concerns. Its not a bad bet.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425863/hillary-clinton-2016-election-winner

Yes we all know the liberal playbook.

Pander on promises of handouts, and more free stuff....talk about how bad things are.....promise even more handouts and free stuff.....

rinse, wash, repeat

KCFlyer said:

They want less government restrictions on corporations so that VW, BP and other companies can get away with what ever they want but they want more government restrictions on individuals so that they cannot do what they want.