The Biden Factor

Ms Tree said:

They want less government restrictions on corporations so that VW, BP and other companies can get away with what ever they want but they want more government restrictions on individuals so that they cannot do what they want.

They'd rather loosen restrictions on gun ownership so  that "unstable" people can still get them, but they can't bear the thought of two men (or women) who love each other to be allowed to get the permit that allows them to file their income taxes as "married". 

KCFlyer said:

They'd rather loosen restrictions on gun ownership so  that "unstable" people can still get them, but they can't bear the thought of two men (or women) who love each other to be allowed to get the permit that allows them to file their income taxes as "married". 

You mean like buying "non-automatic, automatic weapons" via the "gun show loophole"?

lololololo

Anybody here think that women TELL thier husbands everything  ???

Anybody here think it's possible for 'so called GOP women to vote for 'HILL, because thier husbands are NOT in the booth with them, coupled with the fact that 'this' may be the only time in thier lifetime's that they get to vote for a female president ?

'HILL was before the committee for 11 hours today, with NO smoking gun. The LONGER those CLOWNS keep her before the  Trey HOWDY GOWDY committee, again with NO smoking gun, just propels her FASTER into '1600 !

The GOP.
The GIFT that Keeps On GIVING   !!!!!!!!!!!1

1636931794810.png

Well K.C Just reporting in to let you know you got your wish!......... My wife and myself will have finished our ten days tomorrow. And yes, we were both tested positive for the Covid! Oh it wasn't fun, a bad cold never is! But. now than ever, I'm asking why all the fuse? And more and more cases of people "Fully vaccinated are now been reported! This has got more than a little over the top as to a response don't you think?

Reactions: iluvaa