The Biden Factor

20220523-102437.jpg

Reactions: iluvaa
No one ever could imagine things could get this bad!

Attachments

• 1653486259492.png
    1653486259492.png
    712.4 KB · Views: 123
This is a used car dump near Paris, France with hundreds of electric cars. Please note, these are only used cars of the city of Paris and not personal vehicles.
Everyone has the same problem .... the battery storage cells are dead and need to be replaced. Why not replace them, you ask yourself? Well, there are two reasons.
One, battery storage cells cost almost twice what a new vehicle costs, and two, no landfill or landfill will allow you to dump batteries there. So these green fairy electric cars are dumping toxins from the battery right into the ground .
Still think we need to think green ???
1655071058595.png

This is a used car dump near Paris, France with hundreds of electric cars. Please note, these are only used cars of the city of Paris and not personal vehicles.
Everyone has the same problem .... the battery storage cells are dead and need to be replaced. Why not replace them, you ask yourself? Well, there are two reasons.
One, battery storage cells cost almost twice what a new vehicle costs, and two, no landfill or landfill will allow you to dump batteries there. So these green fairy electric cars are dumping toxins from the battery right into the ground .
Still think we need to think green ???View attachment 16831

Insp4....got a link....? I could use that....he he he.

Insp4....got a link....? I could use that....he he he.
Sorry Dell! There are so many, I'd really would have to dig for it. It's pathetic isn't it? It would seem we've even lost K.C., Dog, and Bear! I really didn't mean to shut down this thread. But it would seem they no longer can defend Biden and Company. .............So, one parting shot, and I'm out of here! God help us is they succeed in steeling the Nov. elections!
1655302562142.png

He really is a disaster. Can anyone say that the country is better now? Everything they screeched, screamed, and said about Trump is true of Biden.

Reactions: Insp4