The Biden Factor

1659706876622.png

Come November, let's not forget what Hillary, and the Democrats, did to these for four Americans!
1659835874216.png

Reactions: delldude
Biden says he is going to shift $300 Billion in student loan forgiveness to the U.S. tax payer! ......... My question is where does he think he has the authority to by-pass Congress over this?

Biden says he is going to shift $300 Billion in student loan forgiveness to the U.S. tax payer! ......... My question is where does he think he has the authority to by-pass Congress over this?
I don’t think it’s going to happen. Either he can’t do it legally or the uproar from the country will make him change his mind.
student debt is a problem but there has got to be a better way to make it go away without shifting burden to others.

Reactions: SharoninSAT
I don’t think it’s going to happen. Either he can’t do it legally or the uproar from the country will make him change his mind.
student debt is a problem but there has got to be a better way to make it go away without shifting burden to others.
Hey! Let's call this for what it really is! ..........The are trying to buy votes with this for the Nov. ballet!