The Coyote "May Re bid"

Maybe it's station by station or line stations vs overhaul. Here we go with the division between the work force. Bad enough we have two dysfunctional unions fighting for pole position.

Not sure how my comment is anyone vs anyone. If its happening in Tulsa, it would make sense to ask people from Tulsa. That is what you call going to the source for information. Please explain???

I haven't heard of the company backing off of this. Can someone from Tulsa verify if this is the case?

Have you heard anything more if the company did or did not back off of it's scheduling changes?
I still can't believe they haven't posted any info on the TWU/IAM update web page about any of this. Last info posted was back in Jan. Why they being so quiet???

Finally the asso. post some info AFTER a lot of pressure from the membership as well as from management (supervisors). Listen closely to every word, he doesn't sound at all confident in stopping the co. from making the changes they are intending to make come May rebid. He also states "hopefully" it will get in front of an arbitrator, "IF" there is any contract violations. IF the co doesn't violate the contract, their is no grievances to be filed and an arbitrator will not waste their time with any non-violation of contract changes, they will just send them back to resolve in house.

Hope this link goes thru, if not go to TWU-514 web site, click on video just released yesterday, April 7th...

https://twu514.org/what-is-the-union-going-to-do/