The dem's finally throwing Biden under the bus?

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

WATCH: Trump used ‘fight’ or ‘fighting’ 20 times in rally speech, Dean says​

WASHINGTON — A federal judge indicated Wednesday that then-President Donald Trump's remarks on Jan. 6, 2021, telling a crowd to "fight like hell" before the Capitol attack could have signaled to his supporters that he wanted them "to do something more" than just protest.

And every Union seems to use the word “fight” when it comes to Contract negotiations don’t they. I think they call that rhetoric.

Yes anyone can make the argument of responsibility for yelling fire in a crowded theater.

True...he never said attack the capitol. but a month earlier he urged supporters to show up on the 6th..promising "it will be wild". Now, I'm not as daring as I was when I was younger, but even today my idea of a "wild" time isn't listening to a septuagenarian give a rambling two hour speech. Then there was the infamous day...And while Trump did indeed use the word "peacefully", the lone reference to that word was in around the first 15 minutes. Then for an hour and 45 minutes he went on about fighting like hell and losing Democracy. Then ended with march to the capitol...but he forgot the "peaceful" part. Have you ever been to a motivational sepakers speech? It seems that at the end of their speech, you are fired up to conquer the world. That's at the end of the speech. IT's likely that you don't easily recall what he said in his opening remarks.

And yes, SOME of his looney followers thought that he really did mean to fight like hell...that's the biggest problem I had with the man....a powerful and charismatic (although I never got that part) who never gave a singlet thought to the power of his words. I KNOW it's politically correct and most likely would be considered "woke", but a speaker MUST understand the power of his words. I think Trump knew...he just never cared. And falls back on the 'I never told them to do any such thing'. Trump uses all sorts of incendiary language, and when called out on it comes back with this

Urged? Someone can urge me to go bungee jumping but it doesn’t mean I’m going to be stupid enough to hurl my body off a bridge to the rocks below attached to a cord.

You also said you “think” Trump knew. Think is another debatable word. Personally I also “think” you’re right. Most certainly the man is an agent of chaos.

To me though he just exposed that America and its people are no different than any other Banana Republic when it comes to Politics. 50/50 on both sides with the fruit loops. Personally I’m happy to see us fall so far off that so called morality stool we always try to stand on.

B8237688-B905-4AC3-89F7-F882AB5529F4.jpeg

And every Union seems to use the word “fight” when it comes to Contract negotiations don’t they. I think they call that rhetoric.

Yes anyone can make the argument of responsibility for yelling fire in a crowded theater.
Never saw any union call for a fight and storm the airline’s headquarters causing damage to the building and attacking people.

Never saw any union call for a fight and storm the airline’s headquarters causing damage to the building and attacking people.

Ever see a Union get their pee pee spanked by a Judge who said they were performing an illegal job action that obviously those Unions disagreed with? “Perceptions, perspectives, opinions, rulings and interpretations”

Urged? Someone can urge me to go bungee jumping but it doesn’t mean I’m going to be stupid enough to hurl my body off a bridge to the rocks below attached to a cord.

You also said you “think” Trump knew. Think is another debatable word. Personally I also “think” you’re right. Most certainly the man is an agent of chaos.

To me though he just exposed that America and its people are no different than any other Banana Republic when it comes to Politics. 50/50 on both sides with the fruit loops. Personally I’m happy to see us fall so far off that so called morality stool we always try to stand on.

View attachment 17287
Trump is an idiot, but he isn't stupid. 70 million people voted for him. If one half of one percent were the kind who might "misinterpret" what he was saying, then there were potentially 350,000 people willing to "fight like hell". I would venture to guess that someone who would choose to travel to Washington DC for the sole purpose of attend this wild time might be among this 350,000. THat's the thing about Trump....a lot of folks found his lack of giving a damn about what he says to be kind of refreshing...and as bad as political correctness is - one thing that's kind of accurate about it is that you need to be careful of what you say and be careful of the fools out there who might take you seriously. I think he knew damn well what he was doing...and what would happen. That's why he went back to the White House to see what his patriots were doing.

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Trump is an idiot, but he isn't stupid. 70 million people voted for him. If one half of one percent were the kind who might "misinterpret" what he was saying, then there were potentially 350,000 people willing to "fight like hell". I would venture to guess that someone who would choose to travel to Washington DC for the sole purpose of attend this wild time might be among this 350,000. THat's the thing about Trump....a lot of folks found his lack of giving a damn about what he says to be kind of refreshing...and as bad as political correctness is - one thing that's kind of accurate about it is that you need to be careful of what you say and be careful of the fools out there who might take you seriously. I think he knew damn well what he was doing...and what would happen. That's why he went back to the White House to see what his patriots were doing.

I don’t personally care at all about the “insurrection” I just really don’t. Sorry.

Idiot multi Billionaire who’s been in the public spotlight for over 40 years and beat out every established Republican Candidate and the exalted Hillary Rodham Clinton to become the President of the United States of America. I’d love to have just 1/10 of that kind of idiot blood running through my veins.

Let’s face reality here. The man will never be indicted for a crime. He’s a former POTUS. In America you don’t jail Ex Presidents. If they ever did I couldn’t even imagine the real destruction that would come with that. Nah. Ah ah, no way Jose.

I don’t personally care at all about the “insurrection” I just really don’t. Sorry.

Idiot multi Billionaire who’s been in the public spotlight for over 40 years and beat out every established Republican Candidate and the exalted Hillary Rodham Clinton to become the President of the United States of America. I’d love to have just 1/10 of that kind of idiot blood running through my veins.

Let’s face reality here. The man will never be indicted for a crime. He’s a former POTUS. In America you don’t jail Ex Presidents. If they ever did I couldn’t even imagine the real destruction that would come with that. Nah. Ah ah, no way Jose.
Georgia is getting ready to charge him.

I dont' really care what a judge thinks
His comments went directly to the defense and totally negated their claim legally and constitutionally. Wouldn't have worked with a jury either.
Guess you never participated in a union job action during contract neg's then.
Emily Kors most likely ended the case against Trump and others. Publicly discussed GJ deliberations, exhibited extreme bias towards Trump and other defendants, mentioned subjects of the investigation, all on the media.

Let’s face reality here. The man will never be indicted for a crime. He’s a former POTUS. In America you don’t jail Ex Presidents. If they ever did I couldn’t even imagine the real destruction that would come with that. Nah. Ah ah, no way Jose

His comments went directly to the defense and totally negated their claim legally and constitutionally. Wouldn't have worked with a jury either.

Emily Kors most likely ended the case against Trump and others. Publicly discussed GJ deliberations, exhibited extreme bias towards Trump and other defendants, mentioned subjects of the investigation, all on the media.

No one is going to prison. Not Trump, not Biden, not Hunter and not Hilary. All of this is nothing more than Political theater designed for people who have jobs to have something to do to make money and eventually write books to make even more money.

It’s all a farce. Sad how so many people fall for all this garbage though.

And where did you get your JD and where did you pass the bar and when did you examine all the evidence presented?

And working by the book isn’t inciting violence nor trying to have a coup.

Last edited:
And where did you get your JD and where did you pass the bar and when did you examine all the evidence presented?
The jury foreperson on several media outlets discussing deliberations, naming people investigated, showing personal bias towards the persons under investigation, speaking on behalf of the jury wanting to see these people indicted, all prior to any charges being filed, has shown the extreme bias of the jurors.

Defense atty's have noticed.........even CNN and MSNBC AND the clowns on the View were totally shocked.

She just shot the whole GJ investigation in the ass.
And working by the book isn’t inciting violence nor trying to have a coup.
Working by the book causes damage to ground equipment, stashing crucial supplies, and parts?

The jury foreperson on several media outlets discussing deliberations, naming people investigated, showing personal bias towards the persons under investigation, speaking on behalf of the jury wanting to see these people indicted, all prior to any charges being filed, has shown the extreme bias of the jurors.

Defense atty's have noticed.........even CNN and MSNBC AND the clowns on the View were totally shocked.

She just shot the whole GJ investigation in the ass.

Working by the book causes damage to ground equipment, stashing crucial supplies, and parts?
First of all you didn’t answer anything I asked.

Two you are speculating just like those so called talking heads in the media.

Three last time I checked working by the book doesn’t damage anything. Never saw any policies at any airline that says in the book to damage things while performing the tasks given.

First of all you didn’t answer anything I asked.

Two you are speculating just like those so called talking heads in the media.

Three last time I checked working by the book doesn’t damage anything. Never saw any policies at any airline that says in the book to damage things while performing the tasks given.
I don't think it is speculating about things done during a 'job action'. True there is no written policies, but verbal mentions do count and did.

Let me tell you how it works in Jawja....... The DA has to decide if anything the special grand jury has presented him is prosecutable. If he does, he then has to submit his 'evidence' to a grand jury to get any indictments, then he files charges. So by your metric, getting ready could be 6 months to a year or more off.
Hardly 'getting ready'.