The EMPEROR has No CLOTHES (Or a Healthcare Plan Either)!

well at least they'll make it longer than the ones who lost it because they couldn't afford it or live where there isn't a provider.Or maybe the ones who couldn't keep their doctor or their policy as promised

T - RUMP's.... 'SKINNY REPEAL' get's SHOT Down 51 / 49. Oh MY !
It's been 2,700 days since B O..signed the ACA, yet on the one day ( 7/26 ) that the leaderless REPLUGS 'could have' started the repeal process, they STILL DON"T HAVE A PLAN of their own !

Real nice batting average for T-RUMP and B-ITCH MCCONNELL, as they now have taken it 'in-the-shorts' 3 Times. ( 0 for 3 )

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been 2,700 days since B O..signed the ACA, yet on the one day ( 7/26 ) that the leaderless REPLUGS 'could have' started the repeal process, they STILL DON"T HAVE A PLAN of their own !

Real nice batting average for T-RUMP and B-ITCH MCCONNELL, as they now have taken it 'in-the-shorts' 3 Times. ( 0 for 3 )

51/49 is a win.

How come all these republicans that got elected now have an empty nut sack? The said they were going to repeal Obamacare....they didn't say squat about any "replacement" plan....they were elected on their promise to repeal. NOW....it seems that any repeal has to include some sort of replacement. Or....it has to include some timeline. I don't understand it...the dear leader signed an executive order rolling back EPA regulations for coal mining operations, and by God, the following week he's touting the 70 new coal mining jobs that were created. So that one got rolled back immediately with his signature. Any "repeal only" talks I have heard seem to state that the actual repeal wouldn't take place for at least a year. Why the delay?

Obamacare didn't "replace" anything, so I'm not sure why republicans feel they need to "replace" Obamacare....just take us back to the good old days...vote on a repeal today, have the dear leader sign it after his golf game tomorrow, and make it effective Monday. Simple. Repeal it...take credit for doing what you promised, and spend the next year telling Americans how it's the democrats fault that things didn't get better after the repeal.

Maybe I missed the part where POTUS drafts the legislation being voted down, but this is all on McConnell and the Senate.

In the meantime, Obamacare will be left to collapse under its own dead weight.

Maybe I missed the part where POTUS drafts the legislation being voted down, but this is all on McConnell and the Senate.

In the meantime, Obamacare will be left to collapse under its own dead weight.
And the cowards in congress won't repeal it. They'll blame democrats. And they are happy about that because that means they can continue doing what they do best - nothing. Ahh...IF ONLY every single democrat would have voted the "repeal and replace with single payor" option, the repugs couldn't use it against them. As it is, since democrats voted against 'repeal and replace' then puglicans can sit back and do nothing and blame democrats. And most likely win in 2018 because the average republican voter is too stupid to realize that THEIR party controls both houses of congress and the presidency.

Also of INTERESTING Note, John McCain, Lindsey Graham.Susan Collins and Lisa Mckusskey (SP?), told B-ITCH MCCONNELL and the D-Bag at '1600, that if he fires Sessions or Muellar, there will be HOLY HELLL to pay !!

The 'Hit just keep on Coming ' !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

And the cowards in congress won't repeal it. They'll blame democrats. And they are happy about that because that means they can continue doing what they do best - nothing. Ahh...IF ONLY every single democrat would have voted the "repeal and replace with single payor" option, the repugs couldn't use it against them. As it is, since democrats voted against 'repeal and replace' then puglicans can sit back and do nothing and blame democrats. And most likely win in 2018 because the average republican voter is too stupid to realize that THEIR party controls both houses of congress and the presidency.

CYA vote before going home. "I tried"

Well, we all can see that Trump is not a politician, and he has made some pretty bad political decisions. But let me remind you all that's the exact reason the American people elected him. Well he did say he'd drain the swamp. But in reality, it would seem, that part of that swamp is made up of people from his own party and they're not about to go quietly into the night! Maybe taking Congress off it's Obama care exemption would be a great idea. What do you think?

Last edited: