The GOP has become the stupid party — and proud of it

I too sleep better at night, now. Biden has a lot to do to make good on his promises but he is not an incessant liar. He does not continuously insult his base by assuming, correctly, that they are so gullible that he can say and do absolutely anything, and the base will swear to it. Biden does not have Democrats publicly fellating him as Trump does with so many Republicans and with his base. Biden does not drum up ridiculous conspiracy theories daily. He does not openly hate. He does not discriminate endlessly, He does not squirrel away money provided to him by people that truly believed in him, while his contributors continue to look the other way. Trump has created a new brand of stupid and he is killing Democracy, He is still a child. One who never lost a game of Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders, because his foolish parents always told him he won. And to lose the biggest prize he ever momentarily had, in such a spectacular manner, ruined him and almost ruined America, and he is still working hard at doing just that. This loss, the first in his life, allowed him to believe he had the right to call a riot to show everyone just how pissed he was. and bow he has convinced himself, and his base, that there was fraud where there was none! He never learned to lose, although he is truly the biggest loser we have ever had to tolerate in the Oval, bar none!

Why Has Biden’s Approval Rating Gotten So Low So Quickly?​

Reactions: SharoninSAT

Why Has Biden’s Approval Rating Gotten So Low So Quickly?​

I don't know, but I do know that despite that, if the election were held tomorrow, those folks who weren't going to vote for Trump last November still wouldn't vote for Trump. How come Trump is urging Republicans to stay home on 2022 and 2024?

He's gone back to being a democrat.
Is he still the greatest president in our nations history? If anything, his latest antic should show anyone who had doubts that Trump never cared about the country.....he cares about himself. This pretty much sums up Trump

9b4f56ddb623fd8cebee4a387f63238685023dcd.jpeg

Is he still the greatest president in our nations history? If anything, his latest antic should show anyone who had doubts that Trump never cared about the country.....he cares about himself. This pretty much sums up Trump

View attachment 16138
Where would you be without Trump?
You got a reload, now you're good for another year of Trump derangement syndrome....LOL

colbert-report-stephen-colbert.gif

Where would you be without Trump?
You got a reload, now you're good for another year of Trump derangement syndrome....LOL
How about the people with trump signs in their yards a year after they lost. No TDS there, they just can’t find “a loser lives here “ signs.

How about the people with trump signs in their yards a year after they lost. No TDS there, they just can’t find “a loser lives here “ si
How about the people with trump signs in their yards a year after they lost. No TDS there, they just can’t find “a loser lives here “ signs.
Get ready to eat your vomit, fool! Ketchup will make it taste better! ENJOY!

I sleep better at night knowing the commander in tweet doesn't have the nuke codes.
Aren't you impressed with the way he kicked the can on North Korea?
His little 'tariff' spat is going to kick us in the a$$ now, you do know that?
Any who, no, not entirely happy with Biden, yet, much better than the Narcissistic, self imposed king of Merika. Trump is and always will be a nutcase.
Just my opinion...
Take Care,
xUT
Joe Biden is the best RED PILL going. If he doesn't WAKE YOU UP then you are already DEAD. Did he sniff your child, yet?