The Great Kerry Usairways Debate

My point in starting this thread (which i admit even i strayed from a little :rolleyes: ) was to point out that comments attributed to Kerry about USAir going out of business were not exactly what they are usually portrayed as. To sort of set the record strait about it , and to hear your opinions. If you got some other beef, take it to the just conversation area.

sentrido said:
In regards to Edwards as a Trial lawyer, Heres what JOHN MCCAIN Said about him and his book.

"In Four Trials, John Edwards has written movingly of people who were terribly wronged, and whom he helped seek some measure of justice with great skill, determination, and genuine compassion. He shows a perceptive appreciation in these accounts for the strength of his clients' character. And, in the loving portrait of his son, Wade, and the deeply touching account of his loss, John reveals the strength of his own character and gives the reader a look beyond a political biography into the heart of a good man."
wow,i'm moved...i think maybe i'll vote dem this time.

AgMedallion said:
It must be nice to be a liberal and apparently not give a damn about a candidate's character.
You mean one's sexual activities are a bigger indication of one's character than, say, an elected official lying to the public about one's official activities?

It must be nice to be a conservative and apparently not give a damn about a candidate's character...as long as he's Republican.

mweiss said:
You mean one's sexual activities are a bigger indication of one's character than, say, an elected official lying to the public about one's official activities?

It must be nice to be a conservative and apparently not give a damn about a candidate's character...as long as he's Republican.
an elected official lying to the public about one's official activities?
i take it you refer to:
i did not have sex with that woman...uh,er..monica lewinsky

Sexual activities, last time I checked, were not included in the list of the President's official duties.

Here, delldude, let me help you out. Try going here before you reply to anyone else's posts.

mweiss said:
Sexual activities, last time I checked, were not included in the list of the President's official duties.

Here, delldude, let me help you out. Try going here before you reply to anyone else's posts.
if i remember corrctly....he was conducting the official business of the unites states of america
when the young lass was under the desk.

Was that the same desk dubya was looking for the WMD's under?

delldude said:
if i remember corrctly....he was conducting the official business of the unites states of america
when the young lass was under the desk.
Even if he was (and the testimony suggested otherwise), the sexual acts themselves were not official conduct. Hence why I've reached the point of simply having pity on you.

Come on guys, can't we all just get along?
S-BiPartisanship.gif

"IN GOD WE TRUST "

We are to be people that Trust in GOD.

I will be voting for President Bush..........

He didn't say i don't care about 45,000 peoples jobs

When the merger feel thru.

My job is important to me as little of pay that it is thanks to the
MONEY GRUBBING CEO'S of USAIRWAYS.

The President know matter who it is doesn't run companys.
They do there best to run the USA.

President Bush also prays and trust in GOD.

If we also pray and trust in GOD.

We better becasue start doing both.

This world is in a mess and as for me i want a TRUSTING GODLY MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE,that will at least put GOD AND AMERICA FIRST.

Kerry you messed up when you said you didn't care about me has a USAIRWAYS EMPLOYEE.

GO BOTTLE KETCHUP OVERSEA IN ONE OF YOUR WIFE'S 58 PLANTS THAT ARE OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

Something that truly baffles me...

The less educated someone is, the more likely that person is to vote for Bush.

Why is that?

Latest posts

Back