The Israel Situation(s) are getting Worse by the day !

Now then following your logic regarding taking of land. Would you be so kind as to deliver the deed to "your" property to the local Indian Tribe nearest your place of residence???

Want to discuss Israel and thier "Land" now or should I go back to clinging to my guns and religion?

Sparrow,

With all due respect,.....NO ONE...OWNS the Land.
NO ONE !!!! The Creator "owns" the land.

No where on earth can Anyone present a VALID "deed".
NO ONE !!!

Garfield,
Thanks for the Gender change, but I can assure you...that the fingers typing this reply to you are very femine indeed.
I've got my credit card receipt for my latest fingernail "job" to prove it :)

joanne

Sparrow,

No where on earth can Anyone present a VALID "deed".
NO ONE !!!

Garfield,
Thanks for the Gender change, but I can assure you...that the fingers typing this reply to you are very femine indeed.
I've got my credit card receipt for my latest fingernail "job" to prove it :)

joanne

NICE!

Good deflection by going back to the basic teachings of the native Americans. The laws in most countries do not share your beliefs, therefore it holds little water in the context of this debate.

Fact is that Israel aquired it's land the same way that the USA did, Western Europe and the African States. They aquire land by violence and the truth is that Israel exists in large part because the Israeli military is quite good at killing off their enemies. To borrow a phrase "Homey Don't Play"! and neither do the Israeli Military. Ask Syria and Egypt how things went 40 some years ago?

Joanne commented:

Sparrow,

Excellent point.....and that's who gave the deed to the Jews, some 2000 years ago.

Garfield comment:

I believe Israel got the land by war. The original lines were drawn up by the UN but the Arabs did not like the idea so they started a war and lost. Israel got the land the way we took the land from MX, English, French and the Natives. Whether that is right or wrong is up for debate but I think the terms took/stole are not historically correct.

Joanne commented:

Excellent point.....and that's who gave the deed to the Jews, some 2000 years ago.

Garfield comment:

With all due respect dell, if one wants to use the history book called the bible, to justify owning/occupying land then your right.
Whats troubling to me is it's a M E version of MANIFEST DESTINY which is a TOTAL FRAUD.

joanne

Not big on the biblical background but I thought there was independent writings that showed that ancestors of the Israelis were in that region ages ago? That was why the Jews were given that land after WWII. Other wise I think there would have been other places that would have been far more hospitable to move to. Not like Israel has vast natural resources or is easy to cultivate.

Not big on the biblical background but I thought there was independent writings that showed that ancestors of the Israelis were in that region ages ago? That was why the Jews were given that land after WWII. Other wise I think there would have been other places that would have been far more hospitable to move to. Not like Israel has vast natural resources or is easy to cultivate.

Like it or not that history book is called the Bible or Torah. They were cast to the four corners of the Earth for failing to recognize or worship God.

From what was written in the Bible, the Jews got what God promised them for their actions to this very day.

That aside...........Are you aware that their fellow Arab brothers view the Palestinians much the same as pre civil war south viewed the blacks? Remember the standard phrase of the 50's and 60's was "the Palestinian Question." They were the black sheep of the tribe that none of their brother Arabs wanted to do anything about or for. See any one giving oil revenue to them?? Only to terrorist organizations against Israel. I'm not aware of much if any Oil dollars helping to rebuild or get Palestine on the road to some fascimile of world class citizenship.
Arafat's goal was not peace but total control of all territories of Israel...in affect to turn the table on the Jew.
That said.....its obvious its a way to keep the fires burning for world hatred of the Jews...and it works very well.

The Saudi's and others support an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear ambitions.....but to say so publicly would not float well in the ME, but remember we must exterminate the Jew from this planet, as brothers of course..........this is the prime mission in Islam.

Like it or not that history book is called the Bible or Torah. They were cast to the four corners of the Earth for failing to recognize or worship God.

From what was written in the Bible, the Jews got what God promised them for their actions to this very day.

That aside...........Are you aware that their fellow Arab brothers view the Palestinians much the same as pre civil war south viewed the blacks? Remember the standard phrase of the 50's and 60's was "the Palestinian Question." They were the black sheep of the tribe that none of their brother Arabs wanted to do anything about or for. See any one giving oil revenue to them?? Only to terrorist organizations against Israel. I'm not aware of much if any Oil dollars helping to rebuild or get Palestine on the road to some fascimile of world class citizenship.
Arafat's goal was not peace but total control of all territories of Israel...in affect to turn the table on the Jew.
That said.....its obvious its a way to keep the fires burning for world hatred of the Jews...and it works very well.

The Saudi's and others support an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear ambitions.....but to say so publicly would not float well in the ME, but remember we must exterminate the Jew from this planet, as brothers of course..........this is the prime mission in Islam.

My point is that there is independent proof that the Israelites were there long ago such as artifacts, historical references (aside from stories in the bible). Were the bible the only 'proof' the was present I would say the Arabs have an equal claim to the land.

My point is that there is independent proof that the Israelites were there long ago such as artifacts, historical references (aside from stories in the bible). Were the bible the only 'proof' the was present I would say the Arabs have an equal claim to the land.

A lot are under the Dome of the Rock and the Muslms are rapidly trying destroy any link Israel has to the area.

Kinda neat....Muslim's build their most Holy shrine on the foundation of Judaism's most Holy shrine.....Tell me that isn't a powder keg .

WOW dell !!

That sounds SCARY/Similar to building a DESECRATION called Mt. Rushmore in the Black Hills of SD., which you Know is the most sacred site for the Lakota people.

Think building that thing had anything to do with Sitting Bull/Crazy Horse kickin; Custers Arse ????????

On the other topic, I've heard of European Jews condemning Israeli Jews for taking the land in Israel.

joanne

On the other topic, I've heard of European Jews condemning Israeli Jews for taking the land in Israel.

Exactly who said this and where? After WWII there were not many European Jews left. Those that were for some strange reason did not want to stay there. Many of those that did leave ended up in the newly formed state of Israel. And to repeat what others have already pointed out they did not take the land. It was given by a UN mandate.