The latest act of the. . . . ' G O P . . COMEDY. . SHOW ' !

Maybe someone has smoked one too many blunts !

What is a New Hampshire black bear anyway? I think it waits around for a hand out. I'll bet bears in New England don't like hunting or fishing, Southwind. They rather sit on the couch waiting on their food stamps to arrive in the mail.

What is a New Hampshire black bear anyway? I think it waits around for a hand out. I'll bet bears in New England don't like hunting or fishing, Southwind. They rather sit on the couch waiting on their food stamps to arrive in the mail.

Ursus Americanus(black bear)....
New Hampshire(a state in the USA/9th to join the Union/1st to vote on the constitution/Motto: Live free or Die.)
Fishing: Black Bears of NH..love to fish
Hunting: Occasionally, though because of thier stealth nature, they usually avoid capture or killing. Are known to LOVE to Sleep(hibernate) while most other of the animals are either Starving, or Killed by hunters, or each other !

Southwind.
If I refer to you as a ..H A L F - W I T,.. does that mean I'm predjudiced against retarted people ?

Ursus Americanus(black bear)....New Hampshire

Amtrak_Bear.jpg

Ursus Americanus(black bear)....
New Hampshire(a state in the USA/9th to join the Union/1st to vote on the constitution/Motto: Live free or Die.)
Fishing: Black Bears of NH..love to fish
Hunting: Occasionally, though because of thier stealth nature, they usually avoid capture or killing. Are known to LOVE to Sleep(hibernate) while most other of the animals are either Starving, or Killed by hunters,

South Carolina, the 8th state to join the Union and the first to fire shots against Northern Aggression. The state of my ancestry dating back to 1766 who stood up against the Republcan Party. The same party you loathe.

South Carolina, the 8th state to join the Union and the first to fire shots against Northern Aggression. The state of my ancestry dating back to 1766 who stood up against the Republcan Party. The same party you loathe.

JESUS CHRIST,......I DON'T believe it !!!!!
We've (now) got an even BIGGER F'n MORON on here than ..'southwind !

South Carolina/John C Calhoun. . . . . . Yea, I'd be REAL PROUD over the fact that SC was the FIRST to withdraw from the Union because they didn't want thier 'gig INTERUPTED with the ability to ENSLAVE human beings, coupled with the huge $$ money-maker they had going via the port of Charleston !!
Speaking of Charleston,........ minus the money-makers of Myrtle Beach, and the Deep water port of Charlston, South Carolina would be just ANOTHER 'Back-Water Southern SH!T HOLE !

PS,
I realize that SC's school systems are.....well.......a bit behind those of the systems up here in New England, but the GOP of the 1700's was NOT the same as the one of today.

Sorry 'southwind, but you No-Longer occupy the BOTTOM SPOT on this forum !

JESUS CHRIST,......I DON'T believe it !!!!!
We've (now) got an even BIGGER F'n MORON on here than ..'southwind !

South Carolina/John C Calhoun. . . . . . Yea, I'd be REAL PROUD over the fact that SC was the FIRST to withdraw from the Union because they didn't want thier 'gig INTERUPTED with the ability to ENSLAVE human beings, coupled with the huge $$ money-maker they had going via the port of Charleston !!

PS,
I realize that SC's school systems are.....well.......a bit behind those of the systems up here in New England, but the GOP of the 1700's was NOT the same as the one of today.

Sorry 'southwind, but you No-Longer occupy the BOTTOM SPOT on this forum !

Looks like I hit my target. I live for this.

Because I really don't like Liberals.

Looks like I hit my target. I live for this.

Because I really don't like Liberals.

BROTHER, you have NO...F'n idea..... what a mine field....you...just wandered into !

(But, I understand. You....C S ers still believe that the . . . . " South WILL R I I I I S E- Agin' " )
( ( Small wonder why you and yours got you ASSS's KICKED in that lil' MISUNDERSTANDING..back in the 1860's ) )

Couple of things my OLD Friend.

First, you need an optical CORRECTION, cause' that BEAR ain't BLACK.
Second, Stop stealing Copy Write material from AMTRAK.. . . ( :
Third. That Station (I'm pretty sure) is Kingston RI, where I've taken myself and friends and family(many times) to watch that rail-rocket(ACELA) go through there in a litteral 'blink-of-an-eye' !
And,
Forth. DON'T be sending that CRAP wx. your getting NOW....up here to New HAAAAMPSHAAAA, where we're gonna' get 8-14 starting tonight + 24 hours .

PS,
Whats this SH!T with the Steel Boys and James Harrison ? Has ART lost his mind ?

Art: James, we need to restructure...

James: Absolutely not.

Art: See ya.....

Sorry....wrong Bear......
happy-smiley58.gif

Gay-Bear.jpg

Do you have a picture of a cupcake? Of of a sippy cup? Bloomberg took her Big Gulp away. The comedy show is in NH.

This will get her going.

March 14, 2013
Mississippi Bloomberg Burning

While I'm generally no fan of new laws, a law that prohibits stupid laws is a definite exception. And that's just what the great state of Mississippi is giving us by passing legislation that would prohibit localities from limiting food portion sizes, forcing restaurants to list calorie counts on menus, and banning the inclusion of toys with meals. The bill was inspired by Little Big Gulp (the man some still call Mayor Michael Bloomberg), whose current mission is to ensure that human life may not be endangered via imprudent use of fat, sugar, or bullets, but only through abortion.

The Mississippi legislation, which has been dubbed the "anti-Bloomberg bill," isn't just symbolic. When mayors such as Little Big Gulp (LBG) conjure up a new way to torment people for their own good, one of their aims -- often stated -- is to "set an example for the rest of the nation." And it works. Other politicians with more brazenness than brains will also go full nanny state and commit what is the worst of copycat crimes. Thankfully, MS has decided to prevent this with a bill that its governor is expected to sign.

As for LBG, he isn't just a tyrannical nanny stater, but also a rather dull one. Banning large sodas will have as much of an effect upon obesity as prohibiting a bayonet mount on an AR-15 will have upon murder. Large sodas have simply become the latest scapegoat, just as SUV's were with respect to glo-bull warming and Saturday Night Specials once were with crime. Even if you could keep a given gun out of criminals hands -- which you cannot -- they could just as easily use a different firearm; their problem is criminality, not their current method or tools for committing crimes. Likewise, obesity is generally caused a lifestyle, not one particular food.

In fact, how great a factor are sugary drinks, anyway? It isn't unusual for a fat person to get a diet soda -- and use it to wash down a piece of chocolate cake or bag of chips. After all, diet drinks are readily available and boast great taste, but we can't say the same for diet cake and chips. Moreover, having that low-cal soda can make a person feel better about eating the junk, as he can then rationalize that he's being proactive with respect to his weight in some way.

In reality, I think it's people such as me who are more likely to imbibe sugary drinks. I'm 6'1", 180, and I'll confess to a can-a-day Coke habit (and you'll have to pry that heavenly nectar from my cold, dead hands, LBG). And what of the lower-income folks who buy large drinks at a theater with the intent of sharing them with the whole family? I know money is no object to Daddy Warbucks LBG, but some people have to try to economize.

Worse still is the hypocrisy. Arianna Huffington was campaigning against the SUV some years back while buzzing around on private jets and using more energy than any 10 average Americans. Gabby Giffords' husband just bought an AR-15, and many pro-gun-control politicians have been found to be pro-gun ownership when it comes to themselves. And while we may not find LBG in a dark room somewhere suckin' on a Big Gulp like an Obama crony on the government teat, I've already mentioned his support for abortion. And how pro-death is he? Well, he once allegedly responded to a female underling who had just announced her pregnancy by saying, "Kill it!" Imagine, this from a man who recently said about his intent to use taxpayer money to fight for his soda ban in court, "I've got to defend my children, and yours, and do what's right to save lives." Billions of dollars and no brains.

But it doesn't take a big mind to enable big government. As to this, we should be mindful of a warning C.S. Lewis issued long ago:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

No doubt. Just as there will always be murder and hence always a call for more gun control, there will be obesity as long as there's prosperity. And this is why the LBGs of the world will torment us without end. For dare you emerge from the womb, you'll be the government's till the tomb.

Contact Selwyn Duke, follow him on Twitter or log on to SelwynDuke.com

BROTHER, you have NO...F'n idea..... what a mine field....you...just wandered into !

(But, I understand. You....C S ers still believe that the . . . . " South WILL R I I I I S E- Agin' " )
( ( Small wonder why you and yours got you ASSS's KICKED in that lil' MISUNDERSTANDING..back in the 1860's ) )

Some people live in the past !

BTW, anyone watching the highest rated tv show of all time ........History Channels, "The Bible" ( doesn't include you Tree!)
Anyhow, take a look at the guy who plays the Devil , in the series !

Couple of things my OLD Friend.

First, you need an optical CORRECTION, cause' that BEAR ain't BLACK.
Second, Stop stealing Copy Write material from AMTRAK.. . . ( :
Third. That Station (I'm pretty sure) is Kingston RI, where I've taken myself and friends and family(many times) to watch that rail-rocket(ACELA) go through there in a litteral 'blink-of-an-eye' !
And,
Forth. DON'T be sending that CRAP wx. your getting NOW....up here to New HAAAAMPSHAAAA, where we're gonna' get 8-14 starting tonight + 24 hours .

PS,
Whats this SH!T with the Steel Boys and James Harrison ? Has ART lost his mind ?

I'll stop stealing copyright material from Amcrack, when they stop stealing my tax dollars !