The latest act of the. . . . ' G O P . . COMEDY. . SHOW ' !

BROTHER, you have NO...F'n idea..... what a mine field....you...just wandered into !

(But, I understand. You....C S ers still believe that the . . . . " South WILL R I I I I S E- Agin' " )
( ( Small wonder why you and yours got you ASSS's KICKED in that lil' MISUNDERSTANDING..back in the 1860's ) )

Hey Bear, your lover HC just flipped on gay marriage for stupid votes.....from stupid Americans.

Saying that “gay rights are human rights,’’ Hillary Rodham Clinton, the former secretary of state and potential 2016 presidential candidate, has endorsed same-sex marriage.

Last time I checked, certain inalienable rights " endowed by their creator"....

God flip too?

253673_549605468406727_1611970122_n.jpg

Ms Clinton has come out in favor of equal marriage rights as well. The tide is definitely changing in the US. Politicians are realizing that a majority of people in the US support equal rights. I have a good feeling about the up coming SCOTUS decisions.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Clinton has come out in favor of equal marriage rights as well. The tide is definitely changing in the US. Politicians are realizing that a majority of people in the US support equal rights. I have a good feeling about the up coming SCOTUS decisions.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/hillary-clinton-publicly-backs-gay-marriage-150051963--politics.html

"LGBT Americans are our colleagues, our teachers, our soldiers, our friends, our loved ones. And they are full and equal citizens and deserve the rights of citizenship—that includes marriage. That's why I support marriage for lesbian and gay couples. I support it personally and as a matter of policy and law,"

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Bear, your lover HC just flipped on gay marriage for stupid votes.....from stupid Americans.

Last time I checked, certain inalienable rights " endowed by their creator"....

God flip too?

You KNEW with CERTAINTY..dell...m'boy, that HILL was gonna' (sooner or later) support SSM.
Like 'Tree said, she's a politician, slowly gearing up to ENSURE the REPUGS continue to STAY OUT of '1600.

(Lets see here,. . . . . HILL gets sworn-in 1/20/2017, and vacates on 1/20/2025. HOLY SH!T. I'll be 79-1/2. . . . southwind, G D You, you better stay healthy, cause I'm gonna' need you to keep PAYING those SS Taxes for my monthly CHECK, cause' I plan on COLLECTING for a Loooooooooong time )
(Get LOTS of Rest, and take LOTS of VITAMINS) !!!!!!!!!!!!

S U C K A '
: )

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/bob-mcdonnell-fall-from-grace-94061.html?ml=tb

"The McDonnell saga has gripped Richmond – and increasingly Washington – as a cascade of embarrassing disclosures have buffeted the governor and his wife, Maureen. A series of Washington Post stories have documented their cozy relationship with a donor, Star Scientific CEO Jonnie Williams, who gave financial gifts to the McDonnell family including a cumulative $120,000 in the form of a check to Maureen McDonnell and a cash infusion to a family company"

"...“This is not the Bob I know,” said former Virginia Rep. Tom Davis, who called the whole grim story wildly at odds with the larger arc of McDonnell’s career. “He is one of the most ethical guys I’ve ever worked with.”
Said Davis: “I’ve seen Bob in situations where a lot of other politicians would cross lines, and Bob has never gotten close to them. If what is reported is accurate, it is not in keeping with what I’ve seen in 20 years of knowing him.”
Democratic state Sen. Creigh Deeds, who ran unsuccessfully against McDonnell in statewide elections for both governor and attorney general, was just as incredulous.
“I’ve run two campaigns against the guy [and] I can tell you, I’m totally surprised. I’m just shocked,” Deeds said. “He had the world in his hands. He had everything in the palm of his hands and a very bright future. And now – now I don’t know.”

Eh, he ought to admit to it and move on.......nothing here to see that we haven't seen with Obama and his people.

Only matters because he is GOP.....ask Charlie Rangel

Hell, Pecker er I mean Wiener is running and Elliot is getting back in the game.