The Magic is back!

I am guessing you are not superstitious? Posting that during the game while down in the series?

I am rooting for the Royals btw.

Royals win game six 10 to 0 !!!   Game seven tomorrow night. -------- Should be great! Between two well matched teams!

IMG-20141030-WA0000.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
MCI transplant said:
Royals win game six 10 to 0 !!!   Game seven tomorrow night. -------- Should be great! Between two well matched teams!
Magic... ?
Well matched teams... ?

What, are you shite-ing me MCI  ??

If you need a World Series banner / Flag  to ......touch, .drool over,....get 'wood' over, ..dream about  etc,....MY team has ..." 2 7 "  of them.   Maybe  Joe Giradi  might let you  Borrow  one  !

(Music)......." I LUV New YooooooorK ".........  !!!!!!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Magic... ?
Well matched teams... ?

What, are you shite-ing me MCI  ??

If you need a World Series banner / Flag  to ......touch, .drool over,....get 'wood' over, ..dream about  etc,....MY team has ..." 2 7 "  of them.   Maybe  Joe Giradi  might let you  Borrow  one  !

(Music)......." I LUV New YooooooorK ".........  !!!!!!
You've got a big mouth for someone to talk after the fact!------  Where the hell were you before game seven? Or are you the type that slithers in only after the dust settles?------ Crawl back in your hole bears!

Glenn Quagmire said:
I knew when you started this thread you doomed them.

What the hell is wrong with you?
Hey! What can I say?----- The Chief's beat the Jet's 48 to 3!!!

that's ok MCI all those 27 championships and the highest payroll in MLB have gotten them in the last few years is an early date on the golf course

You know, it took along time for the Chiefs to do what they did. And what they did was nothing short of remarkable! ------So,  maybe there is hope for the Cubs, do you think?

Chiefs? ------- What I meant was Royals! That, my friend is hat you call a "Senior Moment"!

MCI transplant said:
Chiefs? ------- What I meant was Royals! That, my friend is hat you call a "Senior Moment"!

Listen...you Republican....(so called)..Union Man.   I WAS routing for the Royals, ...B U T, after they..LET 'frisco go up 3 games to 2, I KNEW that 'Baby...(the series) was... O  V  E  R..., like in..FUGHGETABOUTIT    !!!!!!!!!!

By the way,..............." I " have an affinity for ....KC - "MO.", for it was at the Fairmont hotel (years back) when the NYY's were in MCI to play the Royals, that....." I "  had 3 experiences that will remain special with me forever.

(In no prioritized order)...... I met the greatest closer in MLB HISTORY (my all time favorite) Mariano Rivera, who gladly signed a BB to me from him (The NYY's and I were both staying @ the Fairmont on the concierge level),...secondly I met face to face with one of the BEST long time members here on the 'cooler (nicest person anyone could ever have had the pleasure to make the acquiantance of, and got to meet actor Paul Sorvino and have a 'rap session with (for as long as I cared to talk)..( A really GOOD...'GOODFELLA')   !!!

Only negative thing was too many GD Republicans  just down the street in..KC - Kansas and beyond  !!!!

(The BBQ Ribs weren't bad either).

Well Bear...all I can say is that the month of October in KC was one that I will not soon forget.  I've lived here 27 years and I never felt the excitement and energy that permeated this city.  You know those fountains you saw on your visit here?  Every one was spouting royal blue water.  Everywhere you went was Royals gear.  BTW...I will also never forget our lunch at the Fairmont...NHBB's is nicer than he lets on on these boards.  And for what it's worth - I think Gordon should have kept going.  With 2 outs and the way Bumgarner was shutting down our hitters, I think our odds were better.  Certainly nobody would have booed him. 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Listen...you Republican....(so called)..Union Man.   I WAS routing for the Royals, ...B U T, after they..LET 'frisco go up 3 games to 2, I KNEW that 'Baby...(the series) was... O  V  E  R..., like in..FUGHGETABOUTIT    !!!!!!!!!!

By the way,..............." I " have an affinity for ....KC - "MO.", for it was at the Fairmont hotel (years back) when the NYY's were in MCI to play the Royals, that....." I "  had 3 experiences that will remain special with me forever.

(In no prioritized order)...... I met the greatest closer in MLB HISTORY (my all time favorite) Mariano Rivera, who gladly signed a BB to me from him (The NYY's and I were both staying @ the Fairmont on the concierge level),...secondly I met face to face with one of the BEST long time members here on the 'cooler (nicest person anyone could ever have had the pleasure to make the acquiantance of, and got to meet actorand have a 'rap session with (for as long as I cared to talk)..( A really GOOD...'GOODFELLA')   !!! Paul Sorvino

Only negative thing was too many GD Republicans  just down the street in..KC - Kansas and beyond  !!!!

(The BBQ Ribs weren't bad either).
Hey Bears, where will your Union Jobs be when the obamination start handing out all those millions of green cards to the illegals?----- "Paul Sorvino"? My, my, my!  What if I told you I graduated High School with Brian Wilson, and Allen Jardin, of the Beach Boys? Or that Buck McKeon, Chairmen of the Arms Services Committee, was my neighbor back in Santa Clarita, Calif. And that I had  John Ashcroft, former Attorney General in  the back of my SUV at one point in time?----- Would you believe me?