The Magic is back!

MCI transplant said:
Hey Bears, where will your Union Jobs be when the obamination start handing out all those millions of green cards to the illegals?----- "Paul Sorvino"? My, my, my!  What if I told you I graduated High School with Brian Wilson, and Allen Jardin, of the Beach Boys? Or that Buck McKeon, Chairmen of the Arms Services Committee, was my neighbor back in Santa Clarita, Calif. And that I had  John Ashcroft, former Attorney General in  the back of my SUV at one point in time?----- Would you believe me?

If you say so, I'll believe you.

As for Ashcroft, you should have drove him off of a cliff  !     WHY ?
It would have been LESS PAINFULL for J A......................then the day the guy was on death's door (In the hospital), when Dirty DICK Cheney.....sent 'the boys' in to his room, to sign some Big important document that was crucial to the IRAQ war (i'm pretty sure) !

KCF,.........................I WAS rootin for the  'KCI boys, and I've always liked the Chiefs.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

If you say so, I'll believe you.

As for Ashcroft, you should have drove him off of a cliff  !     WHY ?
It would have been LESS PAINFULL for J A......................then the day the guy was on death's door (In the hospital), when Dirty DICK Cheney.....sent 'the boys' in to his room, to sign some Big important document that was crucial to the IRAQ war (i'm pretty sure) !

KCF,.........................I WAS rootin for the  'KCI boys, and I've always liked the Chiefs.
Hey Bears, you feel Holder has done a better job? ----- At least Bush didn't have to clam "Executive Prejudge" to cover his ass!

Latest posts