The ol' BEAR is 'on the move again' ..smarter and More (AMTRAK) trained !

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

There are serious regulars on 'here' that will say,................." The BEAR is very opinionated, BUT Not STUPID (Think 'southwindBAG), and you CAN reason with him".

As for NH signals,...YES your right. It IS a dynamite state, complete with  TOTAL Democrat's 'running the show'. (Governor/2-US Senators/2 US Congresswomen).
NOW HOW DID 'THAT' COME ABOUT Signals   ????
Or is that a Bigoted statement, like that D-BAG 'southwind would say ? 

Inquiring minds would like to know !

Leave Demorats in control for too long and suffer the consequences!

Detroit mayors all Democrats since 1962!
http://www.toledoblade.com/news/2013/07/28/Detroit-mayors-all-Democrats-since-1962.html

It could be argued that 1961 was the election in which Detroit started on the path that led to its economic collapse 52 years later.

Bears, got some bad news for you....

1) GE hasn't delivered a new locomotive to anyone in 13 years... The P42 isn't compliant with either the previous Tier II or the new Tier III standard that is in effect, and they haven't developed anything new (even though both Siemens and EMD have Tier III offerings).

2) GE stopped building locomotives entirely in Erie last year, and moved all the production to your second favorite state... mainly due to the fact it is RTW (which was also a driver in EMD's decision to bring locomotive manufacturing out of Canada and down to Indiana).

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-09/ge-plans-to-cut-950-jobs-at-100-year-old-train-plant.html

Reactions: 2 people
eolesen said:
Bears, got some bad news for you....

1) GE hasn't delivered a new locomotive to anyone in 13 years... The P42 isn't compliant with either the previous Tier II or the new Tier III standard that is in effect, and they haven't developed anything new (even though both Siemens and EMD have Tier III offerings).

2) GE stopped building locomotives entirely in Erie last year, and moved all the production to your second favorite state... mainly due to the fact it is RTW (which was also a driver in EMD's decision to bring locomotive manufacturing out of Canada and down to Indiana).

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-09/ge-plans-to-cut-950-jobs-at-100-year-old-train-plant.html
And speaking of Indiana eric,....I know where there are a shiite load of Union Members....Beech Grove,,IA.... (AMTRAK).

Not sure Which UNION though eric,...............'cause we've got at least...E I G H T....on the property !

Hahahahahahahahahahaha  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are serious regulars on 'here' that will say,................." The BEAR is very opinionated, BUT Not STUPID (Think 'southwindBAG), and you CAN reason with him".

As for NH signals,...YES your right. It IS a dynamite state, complete with  TOTAL Democrat's 'running the show'. (Governor/2-US Senators/2 US Congresswomen).

Don't know NH politics. Were there ever Repugs in power over the years? My side of NY is great because our housing, food, gas, etc., isn't as expensive as the counties along the Hudson. NYC is a good chunk Democrat, although it makes no sense why The Post is one of the most popular newspapers, and their cost of living is triple where I am. I guess you have to see how the political process defines it's districts to see how battle lines are drawn. It seems most urban areas are Democrat and most suburbs are Republican. That explains why most counties are Republican, while cities for the most part are democrat.

So that's what I know about NY politics which write a whole new chapter when it comes to NYC.

signals said:
Don't know NH politics. Were there ever Repugs in power over the years? My side of NY is great because our housing, food, gas, etc., isn't as expensive as the counties along the Hudson. NYC is a good chunk Democrat, although it makes no sense why The Post is one of the most popular newspapers, and their cost of living is triple where I am. I guess you have to see how the political process defines it's districts to see how battle lines are drawn. It seems most urban areas are Democrat and most suburbs are Republican. That explains why most counties are Republican, while cities for the most part are democrat.

So that's what I know about NY politics which write a whole new chapter when it comes to NYC.

Well that's a fair assessment of NY that you just wrote.

All any party has to carry to win, is NYC/ALB/Scenectady/Utica/SYR/ROC and BUF ! (Loads and loads of 'Stove Pipes' and Que Pasa's in those places).

What the DUMB BAS-TARD Replugs don't understand is this.     Instead of fighting to kill the Middle Class, embrase it.
Don't you think that some folks who were in the lower class, who then made it into the middle class, would have aspirations to make it into the upper class, which equates into a GOP vote ?
In NY, the Italians are a perfect example.  There's More middle class Italians (that I've often talked to who now hate the democrat party.  Greeks as well.  The only unforgivable thing though is, that they conveniently FORGOT who it was who 'spit on them' When they came off-the-boat.  Which is why the Irish are the most unforgivable, and have the longest memories (GOD BLESS Them)  Strong UNION cops, Fire Fighters, Railroad workers etc.

Any asss hole (like 'southwind) who votes against thier own self interest, needs a Psychiatrist....PRONTO !

You all must have an endless supply of little blue pills!!!

All any party has to carry to win, is NYC/ALB/Scenectady/Utica/SYR/ROC and BUF ! (Loads and loads of 'Stove Pipes' and Que Pasa's in those places).

What the DUMB BAS-TARD Replugs don't understand is this.     Instead of fighting to kill the Middle Class, embrase it.
Don't you think that some folks who were in the lower class, who then made it into the middle class, would have aspirations to make it into the upper class, which equates into a GOP vote ?
In NY, the Italians are a perfect example.  There's More middle class Italians (that I've often talked to who now hate the democrat party.  Greeks as well.  The only unforgivable thing though is, that they conveniently FORGOT who it was who 'spit on them' When they came off-the-boat.  Which is why the Irish are the most unforgivable, and have the longest memories (GOD BLESS Them)  Strong UNION cops, Fire Fighters, Railroad workers etc.

Any asss hole (like 'southwind) who votes against thier own self interest, needs a Psychiatrist....PRONTO !
So you see the Irish-Italian riff when it comes to politics. My beef with democrats(BTW I am a registered DEM) is that they are trying to eliminate the Middle Class. So are the repubs. In NY when NYC profits, the rest of us are on our own. When NYC loses, the rest of us pay for their losses. It blows my mind that NYC, or downstate, has over 17M(give or take) and the rest of NYS has 13M(give or take but you get the jist).

signals said:
So you see the Irish-Italian riff when it comes to politics. My beef with democrats(BTW I am a registered DEM) is that they are trying to eliminate the Middle Class. So are the repubs. In NY when NYC profits, the rest of us are on our own. When NYC loses, the rest of us pay for their losses. It blows my mind that NYC, or downstate, has over 17M(give or take) and the rest of NYS has 13M(give or take but you get the jist).

This will Most Likely come as a shock to BOTH of US.  (The back-to-back agreeing), but your spot-on again !

I'm a "D" like you. NOT because the "D's" are the end-all(Because they're NOT)......for every problem,........It's just that the OTHER Side of the aisle is soooo F'd-up, due mostly because of thier Southern White christian ZEALOTS.

Helll. A guy like Romney LOST not because of the hispanic vote primarily, but think of how many GOP 'good ol' boys in (say) Florida,.................................STAY HOME instead of voting for a Massachusetts Yankee (albeit a Repub.)

signals, it's simply a lessor of two evils scenario.
I know it, and I suspect you may as well.

PS,
The best Repub in the 2012 GOP primary's was John Huntsman,........and you know how far he got.

This will Most Likely come as a shock to BOTH of US.  (The back-to-back agreeing), but your spot-on again !

I'm a "D" like you. NOT because the "D's" are the end-all(Because they're NOT)......for every problem,........It's just that the OTHER Side of the aisle is soooo F'd-up, due mostly because of thier Southern White christian ZEALOTS.

Helll. A guy like Romney LOST not because of the hispanic vote primarily, but think of how many GOP 'good ol' boys in (say) Florida,.................................STAY HOME instead of voting for a Massachusetts Yankee (albeit a Repub.)

signals, it's simply a lessor of two evils scenario.
I know it, and I suspect you may as well.

PS,
The best Repub in the 2012 GOP primary's was John Huntsman,........and you know how far he got.

(oooops, sorry ..'southwindBAG.  I forgot about (UNCLE) Herman - 999 - Cain )

voteDem.png

In New England it was the Irish and Italians who wanted to keep other ethnic groups (Blacks, Jews especially) out because they knew they would work harder for less and fear they would take their jobs. Still is the case today, look at all the local unions and their leadership in Boston vast vast majority are Irish names or names ending with vowels. They were the ones behind the labor movement and were unwelcoming to the blacks and Jews.

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
737823 said:
In New England it was the Irish and Italians who wanted to keep other ethnic groups (Blacks, Jews especially) out because they knew they would work harder for less and fear they would take their jobs. Still is the case today, look at all the local unions and their leadership in Boston vast vast majority are Irish names or names ending with vowels. They were the ones behind the labor movement and were unwelcoming to the blacks and Jews.

Josh

Know THIS, about the 4 groups your pontificating about.

The Irish and Italians were RIGHT from a solidarity standpoint to be wary of the Jews and blacks.
Who-the-helll would want ANY person regardless of ethnicity or race who would sell out HARD fought for gains ?
(speaking in general terms) The Jews have NO outstanding positive history of fighting for organizational Rights, NONE/NADA/EL-ZIPPO.
The Blacks (after finally moving from slavery) would take anything, because it was UTOPIA compared to what they had, and to a point I can't blame them.

As for the Italians, they in recent times have fast FORGOTTEN where they've come from in terms of being treated like dirt. Sure, they'll work the high paying Union Job,....BUT..(and I know this for a fact from Italian friends of mine in these situations) will go into the voting booth and vote Republican ) Thats Tantamount to TREASON !

Again I'm still talking in generalities.

But The IRISH have never, don't now, and will NEVER forget where they've come from, and are THE BEST UNION Members in the USA, and if I'm in a Union / management FIRE-FIGHT, it's Sean O' Malley I want in the Foxhole with me, because I....K N O W, he's got my Back, just like I've got his  !!

NOTE :
There are also many Union people from other than the four groups that we've mentioned, that have and still are Staunch Union Men and Women. (Poles, a lot of Hispanics etc - etc - etc.

PS,
By the way, ......Who  T - F.....in thier Right Mind, wants to work harder for LESS MONEY  ???????? 

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts