The TWU and IAM are stealing your Union Dues

The data on the Association website would be good "evidence" if one was to fight assessments from potential union dues increases, but no one will.

And collecting their respective dues.

Hate to do this, but, DID I NOT WARN YOU GUYS??? I knew from the get go that you guys would have no vote on this asso. representing you guys. Most at AA believed the complete bull shite from their corrupt, pathetic, abortion, and complete incompetent union leaders never "challenged" it. Sorry brother, but now you have to live with it...

I guess it doesn't hurt, some of the members here have alluded to it.

If you read the Association constitution we are not members of the Association.

Article 2 of constitution states that the Association membership "consist of the international presidents of the TWU and IAM and their "designees"" . We are not members of the Association. This is in violation of Railroad Labor act 45 U.S.C. § 152 11th (a) "all employees shall become members of the labor organization representing their craft or class"

Some may say, well the Association is the IAM and TWU. This may be partly true but we are not members of the IAM or the TWU, we must hold membership to the Association only according to 45 U.S.C. § 152 11th (a), both the IAM and TWU have been decertified at 42 NMB No. 20, file No. CR-7131 it states "TWU/IAM Association as the certified representative and the TWU's and IAM individual certifications are terminated." "The Board finds that the TWU/IAM Mechanics Association is the certified representative of the Mechanics and Related Employees craft or class at the New American and that certification hereinafter will be referred to as the certification in NMB Case No. R-7422. TWU’s certification in NMB Case No. R-6872 and IAM’s Certification in NMB Case No. R-4593 are extinguished." As far as the NMB and Railroad Labor act the IAM and TWU are no longer on the ramp.

Again the reasoning for this is for the IAM and TWU to maintain governance and your Union dues, if we were to become members of the Association, it would have to file with the department of Labor as a Labor organization. As a Labor organization the Association would be free and independent of the IAM and TWU.

Now were does the money jeopardy come in to the IAM and TWU? We are looking at a possible class action lawsuit against this two unions on interfering in representation and negotiations.

You have to ask how much money each one of us have lost, due to this abortion of a Association, I'm looking at over $500 million dollars.
Get with a labor attorney,, Seham can give you a quick thumbs up or down if it has merit.

Reactions: swamt
Hell,
Get with a labor attorney,, Seham can give you a quick thumbs up or down if it has merit.
Seham might look at it for free. You know, initial meeting to see if it's worth it. It would also be another great idea to use am AMFA attorney against the TWU again. LOL.

Hate to do this, but, DID I NOT WARN YOU GUYS??? I knew from the get go that you guys would have no vote on this asso. representing you guys. Most at AA believed the complete bull shite from their corrupt, pathetic, abortion, and complete incompetent union leaders never "challenged" it. Sorry brother, but now you have to live with it...
That’s our big problem for some reason twu members believe the twu lies. The twu keeps telling lie after lie and our members take it. But in our shop everyone said yea right we want get one but we are a bunch of 34 years of twu lies. But can’t get the others to wake up.

Hell,

Seham might look at it for free. You know, initial meeting to see if it's worth it. It would also be another great idea to use am AMFA attorney against the TWU again. LOL.
I would like that, but I don't have any association with Seham. We will be meeting with a small committee we formed soon, for the next step.

Reactions: Rogallo
I would like that, but I don't have any association with Seham. We will be meeting with a small committee we formed soon, for the next step.

Just pick up the phone brother. Call AMFA international, or AMFA local 11 and ask for the number, they will be more than willing to give it to you guys. Get involved, and pull the trigger for the betterment of the members. This committee you are suppose to meet with may very well want to meet with Seham. He has worked with you guys before at AA to get mechanics jobs back when the current TWU/IAM/Asso. would NOT fight for their own members, and AMFA attorney, Seham, was successful of getting your members back to work. Ask yourself, why would some mechanic at AA hire Seham attorney from AMFA, to represent him, to get his/her job back at AA, who was represented by the TWU, at that time? Why is that? Because his own union (the TWU) completely failed to represent him, and he had "0" confidence that the TWU would represent him in a positive way. Pathetically sad...

just teasing
I know Buck. But it didn't read as such. Understand...

It’s not a big deal to get in touch with Seham. He will respond and call back if he’s not available when you call. Good labor attorneys are hard to find and he’s as knowledgeable as they come. When the twu tap danced all around a Memorandum of Understanding I discovered several years back I finally had to go to Seham to decide a course of action. He was straight forward helpful. Do us all a favor and consult with him. Thanks for looking into this.

Latest posts