The Twu And The Afl-cio

I am running into the same response in Tulsa.

Many members want out of the TWU and although may not sign an AMFA card, do appear willing to sign a Teamsters card without a problem.

Even the non-AMT appear willing to sign up for a vote out of the TWU.

Hmmmm, where do we get those cards?

TWU informer said:
I am running into the same response in Tulsa.

Many members want out of the TWU and although may not sign an AMFA card, do appear willing to sign a Teamsters card without a problem.

Even the non-AMT appear willing to sign up for a vote out of the TWU.

Hmmmm, where do we get those cards?
[post="284166"][/post]​

I'm working on it.

There is a Teamsters Banner hanging in the hangar...That's the response here. Never thought I would of seen the day but when you have no union, I guess even the Teamsters presents hope.

BTW...An automotive guy asked me today, "have you guys thought about getting the Teamsters now that they bailed out of the AFL-CIO." I said that there's been some chatter. He responded, "I sure as hell hope we all can join with you because this twu has got to go."

AMFAMAN said:
There is a Teamsters Banner hanging in the hangar...That's the response here. Never thought I would of seen the day but when you have no union, I guess even the Teamsters presents hope.

BTW...An automotive guy asked me today, "have you guys thought about getting the Teamsters now that they bailed out of the AFL-CIO." I said that there's been some chatter. He responded, "I sure as hell hope we all can join with you because this twu has got to go."
[post="284265"][/post]​

Well maybe we should start petitions to join the Teamsters.

The Teamster organizer I spoke to said that they are against raiding "but if we were asked by your coworkers that might be different".