Things to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your life has been reduced to throwing hissy fits on a airline forum, in an industry you didn’t belong to.

Sucks to be you boomer
So what airline do you work for? It's hard to tell since a scan of your posts shows NONE in any of the actual airline boards.. So which airline do you work for?

I didn't realize one had to work in the airline industry to hold an opinion on Trump.
So it finally comes out! ......What you are really telling us is that you have no Airline experience, no military experience, no aircraft experiance, which brings into question if you really have the creditability to even post here.

So it finally comes out! ......What you are really telling us is that you have no Airline experience, no military experience, no aircraft experiance, which brings into question if you really have the creditability to even post here.

He’s a valiant interweb warrior. Saving the world via his lazy boy and supply of adult diapers.

He’s a valiant interweb warrior. Saving the world via his lazy boy and supply of adult diapers.

What airline do you work for again? The only valid opinions in the water cooler are airline employees....surely you can tell me the airline that qualifies you to post here, but not me. So there's two questions for you now...one can help educate me into the airline world...first....what is a bin stretcher...I'm dying to know and you are an airline employee...and second - what airline do you work for?

What airline do you work for again? The only valid opinions in the water cooler are airline employees....surely you can tell me the airline that qualifies you to post here, but not me. So there's two questions for you now...one can help educate me into the airline world...first....what is a bin stretcher...I'm dying to know and you are an airline employee...and second - what airline do you work for?

There’s airline industry jokes that you wouldn’t understand. Ask your mutt pal of yours for a hint. I’m sure he will help you find it.

heh

There’s airline industry jokes that you wouldn’t understand. Ask your mutt pal of yours for a hint. I’m sure he will help you find it.

heh
I don't have to understand the industry...What airline is it that you work for again? Because posting insults on a political message board is one thing...but now that I know you have to represent an airline to do that, your employer might want to know what you are doing while representing them. Might be worse than a cornfield visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back