ROAD MAP?

Boortz sure didn't sound like a libertarian.
But maybe Sparrow Hawk can tell us if ...N B ....."IS"..... a Libertarian.
I see the Master HOMOPHOBE is totally off the air (Michael Alan Weiner) O excuse me....Michael Savage.

The Fairest guy I've heard so far is a guy named Jerry Doyle.

52 days to the .."CLIFF" Lets see who BLINKS first .

Boehner. ... "Roll of TAR PAPER alert" ! (got K-Y) ?
: )

Wait for me? WHY? I'm not a giant fan of talk radio. I've heard Boortz a few times and he is generally a self proclaimed Libertarian.

Neo_cons like the others mentioned are nothing but Liberals in Drag as far as I'm concerned. Jerry Doyle I don't know at all. Consider that these folks are hired to get ratings from a target audience. To me that simple fact keeps their credibility low.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/10/01/Talker-Jerry-Doyle-Replaces-Michael-Savage-on-Talk-Radio-Network

Doyle is one that I don't mind -- he's not as shrill as the others, and isn't one to quote RNC talking points like a lot of the others do (e.g. Hannity, Hewitt, Limbaugh, Levin).

His show starts at noon Vegas time, and runs three hours. You can listen live at http://kdwn.com/streamer/

Ingraham is tolerable because she's got a great sense of humor, and has no problems bringing on someone from MSNBC, Politico, or other liberal leaning guests to get a real conversation going.

Wait for me? WHY? I'm not a giant fan of talk radio. I've heard Boortz a few times and he is generally a self proclaimed Libertarian.

Neo_cons like the others mentioned are nothing but Liberals in Drag as far as I'm concerned. Jerry Doyle I don't know at all. Consider that these folks are hired to get ratings from a target audience. To me that simple fact keeps their credibility low.

There again, if your not talking about things that are interesting, controversial or pertaining to current events that might affect your life, people won't listen, so low rating's ensue.

Guess Air America didn't have any of those characteristics !

Latest posts