Thinking of applying for this job at US Airways!

jetpiedmont79

Jan 18, 2006
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to see if any current US Airways employees had some ideas about the job i listed below. I am seriously thinking of applying for it (hey, I started flying on the Allegheny Commuter DHC-6 Twin Otters when I was two, and I think it would be fun to work for an airline) and wondered if anyone knew about the workings of the Treasury department? Also, what do you think my chances would be as an "outsider" joining the firm. As far as qualifications go, I work for a large bank right now in the same type of position. I have a pretty darn good degree in math form a top-tier university. Also, and most important, anyone know what the salary may be:)? Thanks so much in advance!

From the site: www.usairways.com :D

Responsible for managing the Company’s cash balance, banking relationships, and daily payment process, including involvement in cash forecasting and providing recommendations to ensure the Company's overall cash flow is optimized. Develops and manages the overall cash management and forecasting strategies. Manages all bank and clearing house relationships, both domestic and international. Ensures overall banking-related fees are minimized whenever possible. Works with internal constituents to ensure business needs are met. Manages Treasury staff. Manages other Treasury-related projects as assigned.

ahhhh....the twin otter, I miss that little thing! Allegheny had some darn good crew members back in my day.....the 80's. Pit-Jst-Aoo-Ipt-Sce-Psb....those were the days....

ahhhh....the twin otter, I miss that little thing! Allegheny had some darn good crew members back in my day.....the 80's. Pit-Jst-Aoo-Ipt-Sce-Psb....those were the days....
aren't you forgetting BFD and DUJ? Two more of the booming metropolises of NW PA.

Latest posts