Tilton Graduation Speech

iflyjetz

Senior
Oct 2, 2002
http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/030621/airlines_un...>

An excerpt:

He also said the carrier was moving closer to recovery.

I can tell you today proudly that United is beginning to break clear of the clouds. And our departure from bankruptcy day by day grows closer, Tilton said.

Jun 16, 2003
Utopia
www.usaviation.com
I do wonder why this particular information was not posted on the U forum by one individual that claims they do not post according to the nature or tone of the news, but rather how it directly affects the Star business partnership. Perhaps I am mistaken, wasn't there a recent thread "Is US' business partner UA stuck in a quagmire of mud?" (Although the question is odd since a quagmire is mud, therefore it would be stuck in double mud, but I digress). Tilton obviously doesn't believe that quagmires are a concern.

May you continue to receive positive reports, analysis and successful press coverage. Congrats to the grads, kudos to those that chose Tilton as their speaker, and a high-five to the hard-working employees at UA.

ual06

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
----------------
On 6/22/2003 3:56:58 PM TheLarkAscending wrote:

I do wonder why this particular information was not posted on the U forum by one individual that will not post according to the nature or tone of the news, but rather how it directly affects the Star business partnership.  Perhaps I am mistaken, wasn''t there a recent thread "Is US'' business partner UA stuck in a quagmire of mud?"  (Although the question is odd since a quagmire is mud, therefore it would be stuck in double mud, but I digress). Tilton obviously doesn''t believe quagmires are a concern.

May you continue to receive positive reports, analysis and successful press coverage. Congrats to the grads, kudos to those that chose Tilton as their speaker, and a high-five to the hard-working employees at UA.  

----------------​

Very nicely said. Thanks to TheLark!

bigbusdrvr

Senior
Mar 2, 2003
----------------
On 6/22/2003 5:33:04 PM ual06 wrote:

----------------
On 6/22/2003 3:56:58 PM TheLarkAscending wrote:

I do wonder why this particular information was not posted on the U forum by one individual that will not post according to the nature or tone of the news, but rather how it directly affects the Star business partnership.  Perhaps I am mistaken, wasn''t there a recent thread "Is US'' business partner UA stuck in a quagmire of mud?"  (Although the question is odd since a quagmire is mud, therefore it would be stuck in double mud, but I digress). Tilton obviously doesn''t believe quagmires are a concern.

May you continue to receive positive reports, analysis and successful press coverage. Congrats to the grads, kudos to those that chose Tilton as their speaker, and a high-five to the hard-working employees at UA.  

----------------​

Very nicely said. Thanks to TheLark!

----------------​
------------------------------------------------

I hate to burst your bubble But I believe this is what is called " The calm before the storm! " Chip is not the only one who knows how to read!! Denial is a tough situation, much like a drug habit, you just look right thru reality.

737nCH11

Senior
Mar 4, 2003
bigbusdrvr,

Give it a rest already! P.S. How long before you change your name to littlerjdriver?