Tilton Graduation Speech

iflyjetz

Senior
Oct 2, 2002
http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/030621/airlines_un...>

An excerpt:

He also said the carrier was moving closer to recovery.

I can tell you today proudly that United is beginning to break clear of the clouds. And our departure from bankruptcy day by day grows closer, Tilton said.

I do wonder why this particular information was not posted on the U forum by one individual that claims they do not post according to the nature or tone of the news, but rather how it directly affects the Star business partnership. Perhaps I am mistaken, wasn't there a recent thread "Is US' business partner UA stuck in a quagmire of mud?" (Although the question is odd since a quagmire is mud, therefore it would be stuck in double mud, but I digress). Tilton obviously doesn't believe that quagmires are a concern.

May you continue to receive positive reports, analysis and successful press coverage. Congrats to the grads, kudos to those that chose Tilton as their speaker, and a high-five to the hard-working employees at UA.

----------------
On 6/22/2003 3:56:58 PM TheLarkAscending wrote:

I do wonder why this particular information was not posted on the U forum by one individual that will not post according to the nature or tone of the news, but rather how it directly affects the Star business partnership.  Perhaps I am mistaken, wasn''t there a recent thread "Is US'' business partner UA stuck in a quagmire of mud?"  (Although the question is odd since a quagmire is mud, therefore it would be stuck in double mud, but I digress). Tilton obviously doesn''t believe quagmires are a concern.

May you continue to receive positive reports, analysis and successful press coverage. Congrats to the grads, kudos to those that chose Tilton as their speaker, and a high-five to the hard-working employees at UA.  

----------------​

Very nicely said. Thanks to TheLark!

----------------
On 6/22/2003 5:33:04 PM ual06 wrote:

----------------
On 6/22/2003 3:56:58 PM TheLarkAscending wrote:

I do wonder why this particular information was not posted on the U forum by one individual that will not post according to the nature or tone of the news, but rather how it directly affects the Star business partnership.  Perhaps I am mistaken, wasn''t there a recent thread "Is US'' business partner UA stuck in a quagmire of mud?"  (Although the question is odd since a quagmire is mud, therefore it would be stuck in double mud, but I digress). Tilton obviously doesn''t believe quagmires are a concern.

May you continue to receive positive reports, analysis and successful press coverage. Congrats to the grads, kudos to those that chose Tilton as their speaker, and a high-five to the hard-working employees at UA.  

----------------​

Very nicely said. Thanks to TheLark!

----------------​
------------------------------------------------

I hate to burst your bubble But I believe this is what is called " The calm before the storm! " Chip is not the only one who knows how to read!! Denial is a tough situation, much like a drug habit, you just look right thru reality.

bigbusdrvr,

Give it a rest already! P.S. How long before you change your name to littlerjdriver?