To Amfa's Shame

local, you sure are taking offense to DEAD BIRDS Dead Bird. My "OMNIPOTENT" powers are detecting a note of guilt. So tell us local, how did you kill it?
well PTO I would surmise the poor avian was taking a break from his journey, looked down to see a bunch of SCABS working nwa aircraft and died from shear fright :lol:

not to mention they have their children out there while they holler vulgar things----way to go people.....thats the way to teach them. how can people be so ignorant :p

not to mention they have their children out there while they holler vulgar things----way to go people.....thats the way to teach them. how can people be so ignorant :p

Well I have to agree with you. Here at DTW we have some "picketers" that encourage their children to cuss at us and offer to have the kids fight us or our family members, I mean how low can you get? That is just disgusting behavior. Not surprisingly they got the cops called on them one day because their behavior was so abominable in front of their own children. Really very sad. :(

oh yeah by the way who in this world agrees to have your 10-12 year old children out there hollering to grown adults(you know nwa workers , people that have jobs haha)im going to kick your a**. i guess values mean nothing anymore. :down:

oh yeah by the way who in this world agrees to have your 10-12 year old children out there hollering to grown adults(you know nwa workers , people that have jobs haha)im going to kick your a**. i guess values mean nothing anymore. :down:

The parental quality on the picket lines is certainly questionable. I saw that incident take place and I could not believe it I could only stand there with my mouth open in shock. I would never have allowed much less encouraged that sort of behavior in my children.

The parental quality on the picket lines is certainly questionable. I saw that incident take place and I could not believe it I could only stand there with my mouth open in shock. I would never have allowed much less encouraged that sort of behavior in my children.
Its good for children to see the evil ways/greed of some people who will sell their mother for a dollar. We had several children/teenagers at our picket location and they did well with the public. They even got a warning from the airport police for chanting (NWA-fly no way!) after the NWA hired security goons complained.

Do we have another scab with amfahater? You should not be questioning moral fiber in anyone. You have assisted corporate thugs in the destruction of peoples livelihoods, you should hang your head in shame. You think your scab job with NWA is long term? Ha, Ha, Ha, is right, guess again. :blink:

Do we have another scab with amfahater? :blink:
No Oppie just developed another personality to talk with. He should just go by what he really is...IAM STOOGE. Afterall why would a scab be anti-AMFA? I can see a scab being anti-unions, pro-company, or just an opportunist, but to scab because you're anti-AMFA is nothing more than a IAM Stooge hoping to get his old cushy job back at the lodge. :shock:

'Proof' is always better than hearsay.

If any of you have 'proof' of your allegations then post it or apologize.

Running your 'anonymous' mouth on the internet without providing 'proof' of your accusations should not be taken seriously but be regarded as 'hearsay' (gossip).
(and contemptuous)

Provide some 'hard' evidence in your allegations.

it sure is pretty low that parents of scabs and their children areo ut there yelling at the mechanics for doing the right thing. I wish all the striking AMFA folks and the other unionized employees of NWA the very Happiest Thanksgiving. Good Luck to you all Unionized employees

There were kids on the picket line here at DTW, while the parents were screaming. "SCAB, SCAAAB, SCAAAAAB" and a few other choice insults.

I really did like the Q-Beams though that was really cool.
'Cods, get used to the scab moniker, your going to live with it for a very long time. If the kids were encouraged to swear at the scabs that is wrong, but maybe they were upset about your misguided assistance to the corporate thugs who put their parents livelihoods in the toilet. I'm sure they have a difficult time understanding how someone could prostitute themselves and their families for the pittance that NWA gives to you. Then, add the sad and disgusting history of what NWA rogue management has done to is employees and the state of Minnesota. Your scab actions do cause one to pause, it is truly depraved act which leaves you no room to judge any other persons actions, what-so-ever.

How is the thanksgiving turkey at the DTW Hilton today? I bet its delightful. :ph34r:

'Proof' is always better than hearsay.

If any of you have 'proof' of your allegations then post it or apologize.

Running your 'anonymous' mouth on the internet without providing 'proof' of your accusations should not be taken seriously but be regarded as 'hearsay' (gossip).
(and contemptuous)

Provide some 'hard' evidence in your allegations.

no this is not opus but i do know opus...yes there was kids out there yelling vulgar things...and all in the same day they got told not to park at the post office....also in the bible it talks about greed something amfa knows a lot about...how many offers did you all get...how many turn downs where there...its not our fault you all where so greedy..maybe you all would still have your jobs...did you all even care nwa was in trouble and all the other employees that work for them that wasnt part of amfa...take take take and then there was nothing...basically thats what happened...

Back