To Amfa's Shame

no this is not opus but i do know opus...yes there was kids out there yelling vulgar things...and all in the same day they got told not to park at the post office....also in the bible it talks about greed something amfa knows a lot about...how many offers did you all get...how many turn downs where there...its not our fault you all where so greedy..maybe you all would still have your jobs......

You really need to learn some proper grammar. Did you even finish High School?

How was AMFA greedy? Because they didn't want 53% of their co-workers and friends to be fired? They weren't opposed to paycuts, they would have taken that to keep their jobs and keep the airline afloat. There were turn-downs because NWA forced them to strike.

"did you all even care nwa was in trouble and all the other employees that work for them that wasnt part of amfa" I'm not even sure what you're getting at here. They did care that NWA was in trouble, but they weren't going to be completely screwed over by Doug and Andy.

"take take take and then there was nothing...basically thats what happened..." Basically, that's not what happened. What did AMFA "take take take"? They were willing to give (maybe not happily, but willing), but they weren't going to give NWA both arms and both legs.

No Oppie just developed another personality to talk with. He should just go by what he really is...IAM STOOGE. Afterall why would a scab be anti-AMFA? I can see a scab being anti-unions, pro-company, or just an opportunist, but to scab because you're anti-AMFA is nothing more than a IAM Stooge hoping to get his old cushy job back at the lodge. :shock:

Once again amfaman you reveal your intellect or lack of... I am not amfahater, I work with him nor am I pro IAM I have seen the IAM in action and have been less than impressed and will not support them nor vote for them when the card drives start nor have I ever belonged to any union, nor am I anyones "stooge" unlike Delle's lemmings which followed their union right off the cliff. Amfahater does have a valid point though you amfa supporters blame us and say we took the jobs out of greed but the truth is you guys turned them down and walked away from them out of pure greed. I cant believe you people can equate working for an honest living at a job that was deserted by someone else, supporting my family in the craft I was trained in is prostitution, it is not prostitution it is being a real man a good father and a good husband A PROVIDER!!!!!!!!

you amfa supporters blame us and say we took the jobs out of greed but the truth is you guys turned them down and walked away from them out of pure greed. I cant believe you people can equate working for an honest living at a job that was deserted by someone else, supporting my family in the craft I was trained in is prostitution, it is not prostitution it is being a real man a good father and a good husband A PROVIDER!!!!!!!!

So performing struck work is what? Just being an a**hole SCAB. They didn't turn them down PERIOD. THe walked away, not out of greed, but because they didn't want to be screwed over.

Oh, and you are right. It's not prostitution, but it's not being a man either. It's being a weak-kneed, SCAB sh*tbag.

So performing struck work is what? Just being an a**hole SCAB. They didn't turn them down PERIOD. THe walked away, not out of greed, but because they didn't want to be screwed over.

Oh, and you are right. It's not prostitution, but it's not being a man either. It's being a weak-kneed, SCAB sh*tbag.

Ok, so "THe walked away, not out of greed, but because they didn't want to be screwed over." they quit their jobs, they didnt want the jobs the company was offering so they are going to be angry at the people who take the jobs they quit. Geez grow up and move on, get over it. If you throw it away dont picket and yell and scream because someone else wanted what you didnt, and 'scabmeister' the "didnt want to be screwed over." is the same thing as greed. They didnt like the work rules they didnt like the money...PERIOD.

no this is not opus but i do know opus...yes there was kids out there yelling vulgar things...and all in the same day they got told not to park at the post office....also in the bible it talks about greed something amfa knows a lot about...how many offers did you all get...how many turn downs where there...its not our fault you all where so greedy..maybe you all would still have your jobs...did you all even care nwa was in trouble and all the other employees that work for them that wasnt part of amfa...take take take and then there was nothing...basically thats what happened...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? :p

Now a ‘biblical’ front against AMFA? Please explain how this works…. :blink:

It’s not your fault that AMFA would strike and ‘you’ would cross a picket line? :rolleyes:

When the truth is that ‘Unions’ kept the pay and benefits to the level ‘above’ what you could obtain on your own abilities. :stupid:

You short minded fools will run this profession to walmart wages then blame ‘others’ (anyone else but YOU) for this situation.

YOU are part of the ‘PROBLEM’ not part of the solution.

Did you care when NWA ‘reneged’ on their stock promise? (Stock for concessions program)

When NWA was in the black, did they share their profits?
(Do you need a hint?)

You are a ‘fool’ and will suffer from your own actions when NWA kicks your sorry a$$ to the street when they are finished with you.

Received: 11/24/05 22:02:40 EST
Name: X-Twr lead
E-Mail:
Employer: NWA
I've heard a few comments from the inside that everything is much better than before the strike and the scabs are great to work with.

I'd like to tell NWA management and scabs a little story.

A man got a new puppie. The new puppie learned all the tricks his new master wanted him to learn. The puppie would roll over, chase after his master, fetch a stick and so on. But one day the master got tired of his puppie as the puppie was growing up and he started to hit the dog. The dog didn't understand this and tried his hardest to get his master to play with him like before but every day the master beat him harder and harder until; the dog couldn't take it anymore and bit his master. The master hit the dog harder than ever and kicked him out on the street.

The next day the master went to the animal shelter and picked up a new puppie.
The story started all over again.

NWA managers, you know this story well, and yes, I'm sure your new "puppies" are happier than ever and everything seems great. Remember though, even rejected puppies grow up. After you beat them for a while they too will bite. What then?

Hey Scabs, your next!!!

The possibility of this happening is very much possible. I hope that NWA does not let this unfold, otherwise AMFA will be back on the property and the replacement workers will leave. This whole ordeal will be for nothing. It will not be the cold that turns this around but arrogance ignorance will do it in a heartbeat.

PTO: If this unfolds, it is because the corrupt mgmt of NWA has been taking/or is taking a page right out of the USAIRWAYS CH11 Bankruptcy book. but as far as I understand, the AMFA folks arent as arrogance or ignorance as you believe. They were human beings that had at least 30 or more or less yrs of fixing planes and all NWA mgmt is doing is getting richer at the employees expenses

PTO: If this unfolds, it is because the corrupt mgmt of NWA has been taking/or is taking a page right out of the USAIRWAYS CH11 Bankruptcy book. but as far as I understand, the AMFA folks arent as arrogance or ignorance as you believe. They were human beings that had at least 30 or more or less yrs of fixing planes and all NWA mgmt is doing is getting richer at the employees expenses

Please, PLEASE use proper grammar and forms of words.

Please, PLEASE use proper grammar and forms of words.
Please, PLEASE do not criticize the misspelling or miswording of others. The board does not have a spelchekr or a grammar tool. It happens, so let it go at that. <_<

Thank you and continue to enjoy the boards.

Getting richer? I would hope that they are getting "richer" or at least headed for the black ink after all of this. Time will tell soon enough.

Getting richer? I would hope that they are getting "richer" or at least headed for the black ink after all of this. Time will tell soon enough.
Not in the 4th quarter 'Cods, BIG losses predicted for SCAB Airlines, and its SCAB plan. You need to work harder, faster, cheaper 'Cods, as the scabs have cost NWA millions they can't afford. But, not to worry 'Cods, the NWA management criminals you helped will get rich if NWA survives or not.

They thank you from the bottom of their black hearts. :down:

You just don't get it do you Hackman. Lets let everything settle down for a few months before we start throwing a bunch of numbers around for an Airline trying to get out of bankruptcy. I am not saying that you are wrong here, I'm just saying lets give it some time.

You just don't get it do you Hackman. Lets let everything settle down for a few months before we start throwing a bunch of numbers around for an Airline trying to get out of bankruptcy. I am not saying that you are wrong here, I'm just saying lets give it some time.
Changing your story now 'Cods? I thought it was all "flawless" now at Scab Air? The strike is over right? You scabs replaced the union, and damn if it isn't the airline to beat. :lol:

Keep dreaming. :p

No Hackman, I am not changing my story I am just being realistic. Change takes time and rebuilding a company takes time. Why don't you ask one of the AMFA strikers what it is like to rebuild ones finances and catch all the bills up after being off work for two months and then taking home only half and in many cases a third of the money he was. It’s the same thing with a company just on a much grander scale.

I have a good one for you today Hackman:

Over heard five or six AMFA Boys talking, this is a cool line.
"We will take over Northwest again one Scab at a time." :lol: I found that to be too funny. I tell you these guys do not think of themselves as Scabs. I think they should tell the boys out on strike that they are not Scabs. What do you think?

Back