To Any Rampers...pay Cuts

Rampman

Feb 10, 2004
Hey all,
As a fellow ramper at another major I was curious what your pay stands at right now (before the cuts). I remember during our contract talks that they showed how Delta made around $21 a hour on the ramp. This was like 3 years ago so I was curious if Delta had already cut your pay before and your at like $18 a hour right now or if your still at the $21 a hour mark. Reason I ask is I know we are going to be asked for another round so I am sure our airline will aim for something around what you guys will be getting. I hope your still at $21 a hour since that would mean you only go down to about $17.75 a hour with the cuts. (15% paycut???) :blink: :blink:

At AA Crew Chief base pay is $19.94/hr
Fleet Service is @ $17.93/hr
also lost 1 wk vacation down to 5 holidays
We are req'd to work holidays but only get an extra 4 rs of pay (ie. time and a half for hrs worked on a holiday).
If you are forced to work beyond your regular 8 hrs allextra time is 1 and 1/2. There is no double time even if held for 6hrs. No 2 and 1/2.
There is also no paid lunches. You can be forced to work 6 straight hrs without a break and then by contract you can walk off the job for 30min NOT 31min. As does happen with this new wave system... GRRRR

DFWCC said:
At AA Crew Chief base pay is $19.94/hr
Fleet Service is @ $17.93/hr
also lost 1 wk vacation down to 5 holidays
We are req'd to work holidays but only get an extra 4 rs of pay (ie. time and a half for hrs worked on a holiday).
If you are forced to work beyond your regular 8 hrs allextra time is 1 and 1/2. There is no double time even if held for 6hrs. No 2 and 1/2.
There is also no paid lunches. You can be forced to work 6 straight hrs without a break and then by contract you can walk off the job for 30min NOT 31min. As does happen with this new wave system... GRRRR
[post="177592"][/post]​
Dumb Dumb Dumb... <_< Yea that's me. Let me now give you the exact am't from the "contract book" FSC as of 05/01/04.. is $19.94/hr.... goes to $20.24 on 05/01/05. CC pay is $22.03.. which moves to $22.33 on 05/01/05