Todd and Christie Kosenina~ Prayers Needed

songbirdstew

Senior
Sep 10, 2003
Please PRAY for Todd Kosenina, a former PIT US Airways Flight Attendant who now works at Grainger. Many probably know his wife, Christie, who is also a CLT/PHL/PIT F/A for us and just had a complete knee surgery done. They have 2 little children. He is in critical condition in an Erie hospital and fighting for his life. He has a lacerated liver, broken ribs, stapled head, shattered/broken/crushed arm and collapsed lungs. He is the only survivor out of the 4 men in the truck that crashed on a very narrow road in the woods where they were on a hunting trip. He may be in ERIE for 5-7 days until he can be transported back to PIT.

Last we heard from Christie is he is hanging on and is critical.

Below are a couple of articles out of the newspaper and a video from WTAE.

Thanks in advance for your prayers!

Address:
Todd Kosenina
78 Enlow Road
Imperial, PA 15126

Sorry if you don't have any idea who Todd is but trying to get a prayerchain going as the power of prayer is amazing!!! Just wanted to get the message out quick.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11331/1192962-100.stm

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/11/26/report-local-officer-killed-in-mckean-co-crash/

http://www.wtae.com/video/29863446/detail.html

Here's a picture of Todd and Christie:

Attachments

• Todd & Christie Kosenina.jpg
    Todd & Christie Kosenina.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 323
Indeed, Prayers have been said.

The lacerated Liver worries me most, Let's hope & pray for a speedy recovery.

Without being a "Negative Nellie", a suggestion if I may. Times are tough for everyone and for the Kosenina family they just got a whole lot worse. This is not a two week ordeal, take some sick time and back to the job. Mr Kosenina is going to have a long recovery. Sad truth is he may never recover enough to hold a job again. his bills going forward even with a sterling insurance plan will be staggering. Thus my suggestion is as follows.

There are 30,000 plus US Airways employees out there and Grainger has quite a few. Get the word out. Let the folks know one of their own is in trouble.

if 30,000 people throw in $10.00 each ot will go along way. Face it, Ten Bucks is a small price to pay to help knowing that but for the Grace of God it could be anyone of us in the ICU in Erie.

Those who live close, make sure she wants for very little. Take the kids to practice, do the grocery shopping, etc etc. If she's had knee surgery she's a hurtin' pup let me tell ya! Sadly somebody make sure she has a lawyer as with the kind of dollars being spent things like protecting your assets from prospective creditor and Insurance Companies are the unfortunate reality of like in the United States.

Soon as I get paid I got a nice crisp Ten on the way. No checks, no return address. If you donate in cash and the family keeps it in cash and it never goes through the banking system it will be damn hard for the Insurance Companies and others to put their hands on it.

Time to take care of each other. Keep us updated on Ceistie & Todd's condition. Some of us actually do care. God bless them both and may he grant them a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks everyone for your concern. I am trying to get an update on Todd. I left a msg at their home but I know they're all up in Erie w/ him at this time. When i do get any info. I'll let you know !

Latest posts