Trump biting at the bit to debate Biden.

Not sure there's any point. Both have already been President so we know what they're both about.

Biden has already lost his mind.
Don't look now, but so has Trump. Some liberals such as myself wish we had a different candidate. Mostly because I agree with Bill Maher....he is going to be "Ruth Bader Biden"., and Trump will likely beat him. And I love this country enough that I don't want to see Trump hold any public office ever again. I'd rather have a different candidate, but Trumper's view Trump as the second coming of Christ. They overlook the same things in Trump that they criticize Biden for..."Nikki Haley...Nikki Haley..Nikki Haley....you know they tried to ....Nikki Haley could have called in the National Guard but she didn't" As much as you hate to say it, he was thinking (wrongly) of Nancy Pelosi and said Nikki Haley 3 times trying to remember who the hell he was thinking of, then decided "screw it, my followers don't really care". And they don't. Both candidates may be addled, but only one of them is evil.

Don't look now, but so has Trump. Some liberals such as myself wish we had a different candidate. Mostly because I agree with Bill Maher....he is going to be "Ruth Bader Biden"., and Trump will likely beat him. And I love this country enough that I don't want to see Trump hold any public office ever again. I'd rather have a different candidate, but Trumper's view Trump as the second coming of Christ. They overlook the same things in Trump that they criticize Biden for..."Nikki Haley...Nikki Haley..Nikki Haley....you know they tried to ....Nikki Haley could have called in the National Guard but she didn't" As much as you hate to say it, he was thinking (wrongly) of Nancy Pelosi and said Nikki Haley 3 times trying to remember who the hell he was thinking of, then decided "screw it, my followers don't really care". And they don't. Both candidates may be addled, but only one of them is evil.

You knew I was looking to trigger you and I’m surprised you were able to resist for a whole day.

Mephistopheles Trump 👿 😂

IMG_9854.jpeg

Saint Biden of Scranton 😂

IMG_9855.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you Jesus for blessing our country with Donald Trump. I would be honored if he would grab my daughter by her private parts. I know he has broken seven of your ten commandments, but I also know that you sometimes used flawed people to do your work. I do believe Lord that you are using this righteous man to create the third testament to our holy bible. We are blessed.

Thank you Jesus for blessing our country with Donald Trump. I would be honored if he would grab my daughter by her private parts. I know he has broken seven of your ten commandments, but I also know that you sometimes used flawed people to do your work. I do believe Lord that you are using this righteous man to create the third testament to our holy bible. We are blessed.

You.

IMG_9859.jpeg

Latest posts

Back