Trump biting at the bit to debate Biden.

Thank you Jesus for blessing our country with Donald Trump. I would be honored if he would grab my daughter by her private parts. I know he has broken seven of your ten commandments, but I also know that you sometimes used flawed people to do your work. I do believe Lord that you are using this righteous man to create the third testament to our holy bible. We are blessed.
Get help.
0UwnOm.gif

Get help.
0UwnOm.gif

There aren’t anywhere near enough psychiatrists in this Country to help all the crazies. I’m beginning to think it’s all the microplastics getting to their brains?

So maybe we should have a litmus test for which American Presidential candidate is less creepy? I’d have went with Trump since at least he was lecherous with grownups (Not touching the daughter thing because that’s low class) but then he did have those accusations when he owned the Miss Teen USA pageant.

Now it would be so nice to “TRY” to stay on topic and get back to will President Biden debate former President Trump?

(Not touching the daughter thing because that’s low class) but then he did have those accusations when he owned the Miss Teen USA pageant.
So it's okay to get a lap dance from a 16 year old? I think I'd rather have "creepy uncle joe" sniff my kid's hair.

So maybe we should have a litmus test for which American Presidential candidate is less creepy? I’d have went with Trump since at least he was lecherous with grownups (Not touching the daughter thing because that’s low class) but then he did have those accusations when he owned the Miss Teen USA pageant.

Now it would be so nice to “TRY” to stay on topic and get back to will President Biden debate former President Trump?

I’m done. You two do not have the ability to engage. It’s ok though because it’s almost impossible to find anyone today who isn’t polarized and can have a normal discussion.

Microplastics…….

Latest posts

Back