Trump Tax Cuts

From the Peruvian woman I know (who is a US citizen) that was told to "go back to Mexico". Why would someone from Peru want to go back to Mexico?
President-elect Trump told a Peruvian woman (US citizen) that you know to "go back to Mexico"?

just think about what you said and that Peruvian woman, it's almost as ridiculous has that video the washed up celebs did about derailing the Electoral Collage, or the woman show on tv yelling this is my America muliple time for the same reason lol some you liberals are hilarious to watch.

How about the First Lady? we have no hope now ,lmao that's priceless what happen to when they go low we go high? maybe she meant we go stupid?

just think about what you said and that Peruvian woman, it's almost as ridiculous has that video the washed up celebs did about derailing the Electoral Collage, or the woman show on tv yelling this is my America muliple time for the same reason lol some you liberals are hilarious to watch.

How about the First Lady? we have no hope now ,lmao that's priceless what happen to when they go low we go high? maybe she meant we go stupid?
Here's the problem. Trump talked about and people voted for his stance on "illegal immigrants". If you took the average Trump voter and showed them a picture of a Eastern European whose work visa had expired 5 years ago and a picture of a hispanic guy who was born in Omaha from parents who were legal immigrants, which one would they consider to be the "illegal"?

Well, lord knows share prices are more important than air quality. (No need telling me I'm wrong. I worked for an oil company for many years. I know their attitude toward environmental protection.)

Ever since the Reagan era it's been share price uber all. Politicians and presidents can talk all they want about creating jobs, but the bottom line is that a merger that results in a loss of 10,000 jobs but a spike in the share price "Trumps" anything that creates 10,000 jobs but results in even a short term dip in the share price.