Trump Tax Cuts

If it would help you cope any better, you and any other Lefty that feels the Central Planners at the IRS really need more of your money, you can write them a check for any extra amount you wish, they WILL cash it, and then you can all go into your safe rooms with the play doh and coloring books and all feel better.

That's a typical response for a righty. When it comes to wars we didn't have the money to pay for, the most they did was buy a yellow "support our troops" ribbon. Much easier that writing a check "to be used in the war on terror only" on it.

Yes it does.

It works much better than giving an able bodied 20 something year old welfare money to sit and produce nothing for YEARS because they "can't find work".

KCFlyer if I did not see such obvious abuse of "entitlements" they would not even be on my radar.

I am sorry your governor is making poor decisions for the Kansas economy. Just follow the money to see who is benefiting and that is probably who "bought" the poor decision.

It's a family in Wichita by the name of Koch.

Are the Koch brothers fomenting a one world borderless gov't complete with horades of refugees in your back yard ala Soros?

Koch Brothers guide to George and all his tentacles:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=589

Fair and Balanced:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_brothers
Nope. But the Koch brothers WERE successful in making sure that my ex wife who nets 6 figures paid less in Kansas taxes than her college aged daughter who was working 2 part time jobs and GROSSED $8,000. BTW...her mom didn't create any new jobs.

Edited to add....what we have in Kansas is pretty much what Trump is proposing. Get ready for some more borrowing and spending (then defaulting because we have a pro at the helm).

Last edited:
That's a typical response for a righty. When it comes to wars we didn't have the money to pay for, the most they did was buy a yellow "support our troops" ribbon. Much easier that writing a check "to be used in the war on terror only" on it.

Yep! And how many wars have we been in since BaRack took office and how much has the deficit increased?

Yep! And how many wars have we been in since BaRack took office and how much has the deficit increased?
A lot. But he didn't start at zero... Bush was doing a fine job of making it grow at a record pace...And thank you for reminding me that when a new president is elected, the CURRENT war costs that we didn't have money to pay for were erased. I'm only wondering.....we were accused of blaming Bush and how wrong that was....when T Rump takes office and the debt continues to grow - will you guys blame Obama for THAT? And as of right now, we have no idea how many wars our current Twit in Chief will be able to start with just 140 characters. How will we pay for those? Especially with the proposed tax cuts.

Speaking of those...make a note of your take home pay today and your take home pay in January 2018 should those taxe cuts pass....let me know what the difference is. You'll be surprised - I know...I live in the petri dish that is the basis for them...and Art Laugher, who was on Newsmax discussing how GREAT these tax cuts would be for the US also told the people of Kansas that our governors tax cuts would be like a "shot of adrenaline to the heart" of the Kansas economy, which 5 years later is on life support.

Last edited:
'Nothing left' has flown higher, farther and faster than anyone from the 'just ain't right' ever will do.

As a matter of fact, your crowd has been bantering "Just Ain't Right" now since Nov 9 th.,,,time to copyright a new phrase Dog.
I think Trumpanzee has been taken.

A lot. But he didn't start at zero... Bush was doing a fine job of making it grow at a record pace...And thank you for reminding me that when a new president is elected, the CURRENT war costs that we didn't have money to pay for were erased. I'm only wondering.....we were accused of blaming Bush and how wrong that was....when T Rump takes office and the debt continues to grow - will you guys blame Obama for THAT? And as of right now, we have no idea how many wars our current Twit in Chief will be able to start with just 140 characters. How will we pay for those? Especially with the proposed tax cuts.

Speaking of those...make a note of your take home pay today and your take home pay in January 2018 should those taxe cuts pass....let me know what the difference is. You'll be surprised - I know...I live in the petri dish that is the basis for them...and Art Laugher, who was on Newsmax discussing how GREAT these tax cuts would be for the US also told the people of Kansas that our governors tax cuts would be like a "shot of adrenaline to the heart" of the Kansas economy, which 5 years later is on life support.

Dude, get real! BaRack has quadrupled the deficit.......oh, here we are, 8 years later....."It's Bush's fault".
That's cool though, because everything that doesn't go as planned for Trump , I will be blaming BaRack, for the next 4, possibly 8 years!

Dude, get real! BaRack has quadrupled the deficit.......oh, here we are, 8 years later....."It's Bush's fault".
That's cool though, because everything that doesn't go as planned for Trump , I will be blaming BaRack, for the next 4, possibly 8 years!
UNLIKE the right, I am willing to say that Trump INHERITED a climbing debt....you all seem to always forget those two wars we couldn't pay for and it's impact on the debt, as well as that Wall Street bailout that happened a few months before Obama was ever sworn in. And when i't brought up, you fall back on "it's Bush's fault".

And don't forget, along with cutting taxes, he wants to spend trillions on infrastructure, build up the military, kick ISIS butt, build a wall and deport anyone with dark skin and hair. That isn't cheap. IF the debt continues to climb - what will you say?