Trump Watch

For the Record: Democrats Called For Last 4 GOP Presidents To be Impeached

While the lying mainstream makes it seem that Democrats are onto something with impeachment talk of President Trump, they fail to show that Democrats have called for the impeachment of GOP presidents in ‘81, ’83, ’84, ’91, ’04, ‘05, and ‘07.

Investors Business Daily reported:

The fact that some Democrats are already calling for the impeachment of President Trump is hardly news. What is news is the fact that even some ardent liberals are worried that reflexively jumping on the impeachment bandwagon is folly.

According to a list compiled by CNN, 27 Democrats have so far come out in favor of impeaching Trump. What they don’t provide is context. For 36 years, Democrats have routinely called for impeaching Republican presidents at the drop of a hat.

Here is a sampling:

On May 1, 1981, thousands of protesters marched in Washington to denounce President Reagan’s economic and social policies. The event was billed as ”Days of Resistance to Roll Back Reaganism.” (Sound familiar?) At the event, at least two speakers called for impeaching Reagan.

”Our purpose is to turn this country around,” one said. ”Getting rid of Reagan is the first step.”

In early 1983, Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., said Reagan should be impeached “for incompetence.” Later that year, he called for impeaching Reagan over his military action in Grenada.

Jesse Jackson wanted Reagan impeached in 1984 for mining Nicaragua’s harbors. Texas Rep. Henry Gonzalez and six other Democrats introduced a resolution to impeach Reagan in 1987 over the Iran-Contra affair…

Trump just signed a deal to allow Lockheed to build Apaches in Saudi Arabia.

"America First".

They will actually have a plant there to do this. Must be jobs that merikkans don't want?

Saudi will probably bring in foreign workers to do this work. Of course, the parts suppliers will benefit from this. But how about giving away our tech to the country that took down the World Trade Center Towers.

Last edited:
Trump just signed a deal to allow Lockheed to build Apaches in Saudi Arabia.
"America First".

They will actually have a plant there to do this. Must be jobs that merikkans don't want?

Saudi will probably bring in foreign workers to do this work. Of course, the parts suppliers will benefit from this. But how about giving away our tech to the country that took down the World Trade Center Towers.
Everything I could find says Boeing.
Linky Please..

Everything I could find says Boeing.
Linky Please..

"RIYADH: A series of US-Saudi arms deals announced on Saturday includes a pledge to assemble 150 Lockheed Martin Black Hawk helicopters in the Kingdom, an official statement said."

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1102226/saudi-arabia

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...emble-150-blackhawks-in-saudi-arabia-official

IMG_0518.JPG

Last edited:
The 787 is "assembled" in South Carolina. Trump used that to tout USA first BS. But that is the most globally "built" commercial airframe.

So I guess the semantics of built vs assembled is how you want it to be?

It probably means quite a bit to the Americans who currently assemble them here.

The 787 is "assembled" in South Carolina. Trump used that to tout USA first BS. But that is the most globally "built" commercial airframe.

So I guess the semantics of built vs assembled is how you want it to be?

It probably means quite a bit to the Americans who currently assemble them here.

Many import auto concerns did the same thing here at one time. Sent partially built units here for final assy.

If so, we still get a large piece of the pie.

Reactions: xUT
Many import auto concerns did the same thing here at one time. Sent partially built units here for final assy.

If so, we still get a large piece of the pie.

I see expat possibilities.
I worked in Sodom Arabia on AB206, AB212 and AB214.
I was trained on the UH60.
Should I dust off my resume...LOL :D

"RIYADH: A series of US-Saudi arms deals announced on Saturday includes a pledge to assemble 150 Lockheed Martin Black Hawk helicopters in the Kingdom, an official statement said."

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1102226/saudi-arabia

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...emble-150-blackhawks-in-saudi-arabia-official

View attachment 11736
Thanks, IIRC Boeing has the certificate and 'Lockheed Martian' has ability to assemble.
Lockheed Martin has a long standing as contractors.
When I was in VN Lockheed and Northrup did contract maintenance to keep those 'troop' numbers down.. LOL it is all a game... DOH! :eek:

Back