Trump Watch

Well, here's what everyone has been looking for! Proof of "Presadental Russian Calusion"!!!

After nearly a year?

Nope

Why is that?

BTW, why does the first (half) negro president get a pass on collusion (with recorded evidence) yet the white president catches hell for nothing but innuendos.

Racism perhaps?

Why did the white president in the 90's have a special prosecutor bring him in front of a grand jury over a sexual harassment charge when that special prosecutor was empaneled to investigate a real estate deal in the late 70's? Why did that special prosecutor empaneled to investigate that real estate deal also investigate a travel office, and the "murder" of a white house staffer, along with a sexual hararssment case without much more than innuendo to go on?

Why did the white president in the 90's have a special prosecutor bring him in front of a grand jury over a sexual harassment charge when that special prosecutor was empaneled to investigate a real estate deal in the late 70's? Why did that special prosecutor empaneled to investigate that real estate deal also investigate a travel office, and the "murder" of a white house staffer, along with a sexual hararssment case without much more than innuendo to go on?

Where did I say there was? I am wondering why republicans didn't have a problem with investigation after investigation of Bill Clinton over things that had NOTHING to do with a real estate deal in Arkansas. You guys kept Ken Starr employed for 5 years based on innuenedo, but you can't handle a little peek or two into our childish dear leader. And you can't seem to post without insults. You really should learn to expand your mind some.

Where did I say there was? I am wondering why republicans didn't have a problem with investigation after investigation of Bill Clinton over things that had NOTHING to do with a real estate deal in Arkansas. You guys kept Ken Starr employed for 5 years based on innuenedo, but you can't handle a little peek or two into our childish dear leader. And you can't seem to post without insults. You really should learn to expand your mind some.

Boo-fawking-hoo...

Actually, this is the 2nd grand jury. About federal grand juries...all they do is secret, meaning they could subpoena financial records, tax returns, interview witnesses, all without anyone knowing.

Federal Grand Jury

Actually, this is the 2nd grand jury. About federal grand juries...all they do is secret, meaning they could subpoena financial records, tax returns, interview witnesses, all without anyone knowing.

Federal Grand Jury

You're Correct Glenn (as usual).
When a P. O. S. like Ken Starr tells CNN that TRUMP & company, ...'NEED'... 'HEED', ( what is, or what may already have been in place for some time), Federal Grand Juries, that speaks Mega Volumes !

Ahh, but No Worries.
The FEDS will make it Well Known that they will make available a 'one ONLY' ..... D E A L, to the First (Republican) R A T to step up, ...then the 'SHEET will hit the proverbial (republican party) FAN ' !!!! Everybody, try to grab a Front Row seat !!!!!!!!!