Trump's White House Council, Don Mcgahn is Cooperating ' Extensively ' with Robert Mueller !!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lashes-times-nyt-apos-143200624.html

Trumps OWN council, singing like a Canary. Oh JESUS, this is a Beautiful Thing !!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!

Correction Bears...Don McGahn is not Trump's own counsel (note spelling--a council is a group of (at least 2) people). He is the counsel for the "Office of the President" regardless of who is the occupant of that office. Trump doesn't seem to understand that difference; so, we need to be clear on the distinction between the White House Counsel and Trump's personal lawyer (which at this time would be Rudy Giuliani snicker snicker).

Last edited:
Isn't it more than a little Ironic that Robert Mueller goes after Manaford that had nothing to do with Trump's so call calusion, yet Hillary pays for a unvarified dossier from a Russian spy and has her lackies used it get obtain a Fisa warrent to spy on the Trump campaign, and Muellar ignors it? That sounds like calusion to me! ........Maybe it's because Muellar himself may have been implacated in it also, you think?

Apparently HRC commandeering the DNC and all its campaign financing while an unelected primary candidate doesn't seem to phase you as inappropriate.
Of course it doesn’t the same logic get you threads about republican tax cheats with the likes of Sharpton,Jackson and others on the democratic side,hypocrisy at its finest and great comic relief

Hmmm.
They say " The Eyes are the Windows to the Soul, " (check out the clenched little mouth).
It looks like " Don " is PERTURBED about something ! !
John Dean, Nixon's WH Council, stated McGahn " Did absolutely the wisest thing he needed to do ", so as not to let McGahn become the 'Fall Guy', when the proverbial " CACA hits the FAN "

Trumps OWN council, singing like a Canary. Oh JESUS, this is a Beautiful Thing !!!!

'Dog, KC Flyer, EVERYONE. Stay tuned for INTELLIGENT, INSIGHTFUL ANALYSIS from HACK JOB, and CLIT RAT !

Bow

Hmmm.
They say " The Eyes are the Windows to the Soul, " (check out the clenched little mouth).
It looks like " Don " is PERTURBED about something ! !
John Dean, Nixon's WH Council, stated McGahn " Did absolutely the wisest thing he needed to do ", so as not to let McGahn become the 'Fall Guy', when the proverbial " CACA hits the FAN "

'Dog, KC Flyer, EVERYONE. Stay tuned for INTELLIGENT, INSIGHTFUL ANALYSIS from HACK JOB, and CLIT RAT !

Bow down to "YOUR" President or bend over and take it like the rest of your Libtard Demorat Komrades!

Actually we are taking a poll as to weather you’re going to look more stupid (difficult for certain) than you did after the 2016 Potus election when nothing ever happens to Trump over this.

We’ll just overlook how it doesn’t bother you than Podesta was ass deep in bed with Putin.
But hey keep it up I lmao evertime your dumbass posts something

I find it pretty funny as well the clit rat line,how long has it been since you’ve been near one of those? A couple decades I’d guess...lol

Reactions: Hackman
I find it pretty funny as well the clit rat line,how long has it been since you’ve been near one of those? A couple decades I’d guess...lol
Well, when you get to Grampa Bears age (clit fantasy in Mutt speak) and realize you never amounted to much but a cussing Ol' steaming pile of scamming lyin' libtard. Bears has descended to beating on his CAPS lock and judicious use expletives screaming at the sky.

When Gramps sits on the "Mighty Ferguson" (Al Bundy line) and his sad sack hits cold water....well, ya gotta feel for the Ol' Geezer.

Trump Derangement is all he has after Ol' Hill got smoked in 2016 and his predictions of doom for Trump evaporate....again.

Last edited: